What you playing???

Gambit

Just got

project cars 2

monster hunter 

Playing PUBG lots :D 

dirt 4 still 

I'd highly recommend if you like story and slower single player games life is strange and life before the storm. great story and from a small firm bloody good games :D 

Oh hell yeah one of the best games around witcher 3. I've done most things still playing it though. Scared of how many hours this game has of my life. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Smashing pubg on pc. Picked up kingdom come deliverance but didn't get on with it so refunded it. Wildlands was on sale so grabbed that. Will get going on it soon.
I'm on Xbox x still using that wheel you got me love it [emoji57]

Wildlands good with group bit like diviisn got back in to that too.

• 3 weeks later...

Far cry does look good. I'd started to play primal but never finished it it was to bad I was enjoying it. Worth playing if can get it cheap now.

Dying light again not completed that either but still have it [emoji4] I like how it's still getting DLC released at no extra cost.

forza 7 on and off, skyrim (again haha), world of warships and currently waiting for farcry 5 (dont even try and get a responce from me for a week after that comes out hahaha)
Really struggled to enjoy forza 7 [emoji853]

Just now, Gambit said:

Really struggled to enjoy forza 7 emoji853.png

once you get one fo the f1 cars is much much easier to earn money. i love spa so i can easily do a 30 lap race in one go and with the 1980's f1 car makes best part of 450k and 2 or 3 levels at a time.

o i also splashed out on a G29 when uit was on offer.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/product/g29-driving-force

I found that it was fun with the wheel but I couldn't set fast times with it unlike the controller. I think the games design makes it that way to be honest. But it was things like rivals they'd buggered up. [emoji853]

I put in about 4 weeks with the wheel I just couldn't get good times like the pad. I was nearly 12 seconds on some laps [emoji50] I'm well in to project cars though not as big as forza is but looks good and works great with the wheel. Rally x took some learning after playing dirt 4 [emoji23]