SOLD 2004(54) JDM Subaru Impreza 2.0 WRX Tiptronic Auto For Sale £5995

For sale, my very rare JDM Blobeye Subaru Impreza 2.0 WRX 250bhp Tiptronic Automatic in Subaru WR Blue. These cars don't come to market in the UK often, so don't miss out on the chance to own this great car. MOT (no advisories) runs until 31 May 2019.

I've got a folder full of receipts, records and service book stamps to support servicing done at 1k,4k, 7k, 16k, 23k, 30k, 38k, 58k, 65k, and the last service on 02/05/18 @ 72k. Owners manual also present. Mileage is currently 73k and may increase slightly.

2 cambelt changes to date at 30k in 2010 and 58k in 2016.

These cars are 250bhp as standard and were only ever made for the Japanese domestic market. It was imported into the UK when new by David Hendry Cars in Wiltshire and was converted from km to miles at that time (certificate present). I've owned the car for nearly 2 years now and it has only had 3 owners before me; the last of whom owned the car for 10 years. The car does have some small age related marks, but overall is in excellent condition inside and out.

The car comes complete with several JDM factory extras including rear wiper, electric folding mirrors, HID headlights and tinted rear windows that really set the car off. The car benefits from a Blitz Nur Spec cat back stainless steel exhaust system and also has a K&N induction kit fitted, so it sounds great. E/W, cold A/C and a Kenwood head unit with Bluetooth phone prep and iPod/iPhone connectivity via USB. Cobra Cat 1 alarm fitted, along with paperwork to support a Tracker fitted. I've also recently added a new set of Ultralite racing 18" alloys in matt black, complete with a new set of Michelin Crossclimate+ tyres that all have in excess of 6mm of tread still on them.

Since I've owned the car it has been maintained regardless of cost including:

New front windscreen 2016.

Fully under-sealed 2016.

New rear shock absorbers 2016.

New brake discs and pads all round 2017.

New Battery fitted late 2017.

New v-belts 2018.

New inhibitor switch 2018.

Front bumper and bonnet professionally resprayed 2018.

I don't expect this car to be available for long - first to view will buy.

Car is available to view from Sunday 20th May.

Please PM me for details and to arrange a viewing.

£6495

Thank you, David

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1965.JPG

IMG_1964.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello mate - it's due to arrive at port of tyne on 15th July. I went through a broker, but am responsible for picking it up, MOT'ing it and registering it myself, so cheaper than your typical broker.

Whoop ! No long to go then, do you have to leave it parked up for x amount of weeks ? Do you need an iva ? Or will it be of he boat test insured tax and away ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's straight from the dock to my normal mechanics, fog light, underseal, oil and filter change, air filter change, pre-mot check, mot, then bring it back home.

After that, it's in the hands of the dvla and how quickly they can register it.

• Like 1