Red Dead Redemption 2

Gambit

Well worth getting some classic moment in it. So much to do. I had FH4 on game pass but dont play it that much lost intrest. But it did look amazing I'll probably play it again at some point.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don't think it has a realease date set at current. Mrs got me a xbox one x for my birthday day so was more than happy to play it on that. But the mids PC normally get will be fun.

But game itself is amazing best game 2018 for me.

Well if you can't wait for it its still worth getting on the Xbox. Ive not played a game where ive smashed this amount of hours in on a game for along time. Story is awsome so much to do. Was actually a bid sad when id completed it. [emoji38]

Oh i was gutted when i completed it.

Did you come across the insest couple yet. It was the mad random stuff like that i liked. Im on a 2nd play through now but i want to 100% it.

Think be pretty good online GTA was huge still is they rekon they have taken the best bits of that so gussing have missions like co op heist train robbery and so on be good laugh if got a crew online.

• 1 month later...

I've hada 2nd play through and enjoyed it just as much. Mrs has seen me play a bit and wants to watch me play through again. I'll do it to as you say so nice on the eye and story was awesome.

Onlines still not as good as it could be but it is beta so no shock there. Be better once more missions for the co-op side of things.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ye totally
I disagree that you have to pay 200 ingame $ to have an official posse
But I suppose it’s all part of the game

Xbox have certainly produced enhanced in this one

Ye beta is a little glitchy at times
I do like that if doing missions the opponents can also attack you after you do the hard work

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I've paid for a posse already but two guys i was playing online with jump back on pubg now. [emoji46] yeah money online is a joke sell gold earing for $1.30 and to buy a tin of beans for $1.60 bit of a joke.

I've not played assasins creed odersey. But heard that really good but for me rdr2 is the best game last year and deserved to win more awards than it did. Did read that hacjers have found voice for an adult Jack so hopefully that means sone single player dlc.

The last assasins creed was really good bit like red dead in some ways. If not played thenewr ones Origins if can get it cheap worth a look. I learned more about Egypt playing that than i did at school [emoji23]