SOLD 2013 Subaru BRZ Blue. Price Dropped £7900

Subaru BRZ for sale

Mileage is 48205, may rise slightly

SE Lux model, has cruise control, heated seats, keyless entry and start, climate control, air con, folding mirrors, Pioneer navigation/stereo system with Bluetooth functionality and hands free.

Recent MOT until March 2020. No advisories.

Last service at 47857 miles in March carried out with MoT with receipt.

Previous partial service history,

11744 miles with receipt

21776 miles with receipt

Receipt for oil and filter in May 2017 between MoTs at 35399 and 42885 miles.

New taillights were fitted in March 2016 due to water ingress (common issue) Still stay dry.

New higher capacity Battery recently fitted, common issue, can now start after 2 weeks of no use.

New rear pads in March 2016 and fronts November 2017

Couple of small mods

Milltek Cat back exhaust

Takedo air intake

Lowering springs, still clears speed bumps but wheels fill arches much better.

HT Auto side skirts and front splitter. The Splitter has a scrape on it as shown in the pictures. Misjudged a curb.

Has the odd stone chips to be expected for the age. But mostly looks great. All wheels are mark free.

Lower price is because the car is a Cat D repaired at beginning of 2017. Front passenger side damage. new bumper, light and wing plus brackets and everything else required for fitting. Suspension checked and all ok. Don’t let this put you off it drives great and wouldn’t know if it wasn’t recorded. Plus many of these cars are accident damaged and repaired without being declared as you’ll see if you’re on any forums or Facebook groups. Least you know where you stand with this one. I have the HPI check from my purchase available too.

Valve spring Recall carried out 20th May. Had spark plugs changed at same time and clutch checked, plenty of life left. IMG_5374.thumb.jpg.04a5644cde2c56091cbfd1a7e7874c46.jpg

Test drive welcome as long as you have proof of temp insurance for it. Otherwise I’ll be driving.

If you require any more info please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Located in Sheffield.IMG_5363.jpgIMG_5364.jpgIMG_5365.jpgIMG_5366.jpgIMG_5369.jpgIMG_5374.jpgIMG_5357.jpgIMG_5336.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi Nick- is the car still available? been looking for an STI having owned a 98 jap,currently own a 2005 UK WRX...then i saw your BRZ!!!!  feel free to msg me- cheers Adam (chesterfield)

hi Nick- is the car still available? been looking for an STI having owned a 98 jap,currently own a 2005 UK WRX...then i saw your BRZ!!!!  feel free to msg me- cheers Adam (chesterfield)

Just messaged you back mate [emoji106]