Daryl

First time buyer

There's 4 plugs mate 2 each side and i think the plugs are pfrb6 but can't remember off the top of my head, they are import car parts for about £35 👍

You can get them from euro aswell mate with there online deal probably about the same price. Stuartie is right PFR6b 👍

Can drain coolant by either removing bottom rad hose and thermostat or on Hawkeye there is a drain tap on bottom left of rad. Plastic tap. Careful as this tap can easily break its wings as plastic goes brittle.

1 hour ago, Daryl said:

Cheers lads just had a look on both sites are these the right ones says their for the ej20 on fitment🤷‍♂️

https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/ngk-spark-plug-408991930

Thats the pfr7bs mate one step colder, the ones u need are £11.99 before discount, ej20 is ur engine

On 2/14/2020 at 11:55 AM, Daryl said:

Thanks very much for the I depth tips siluro, lucky you caught them on the dashcam! An that was a dealership just goes to show you ya cant trust some garages. seems like it could be quite tedious, so is it possible I could do damage before even knowing theirs a problem? I'm gonna have to find a video with the blobeye model to see where drain off is etc, not looking forward to it tbh 😬

Take your time. You could probably do more damage changing the spark plugs TBH.