WRC Australia

Shell

Hi Rally fans ;)

I recently spent the weekend in beautiful Coffs Harbour, NSW for the Australian round of the WRC. I was of course cheering for home grown hero Nathan Quinn or "Quinny in the Mini" as he is now known who had an amazing debut round. 

It was a very Dusty, Dusty weekend with some fantastic racing from the WRC, WRC2, ARC and Classics.  

Anyone interested I have a video of shakedown on

and some pics on Facebook

Shakedown

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3  

Cant wait for the 2014 Aussie round :D

• Like 1

Love it Australian rally has always been one of my favourite rallys to watch with the sandy gravel tracks makes it better to watch seeing the cars slide around fantastic. And great footage and camera shots don't think you could have got it any closer :) 

Safe to say I'm a little jealous ;) And thank you for sharing. I'm off to watch the footage again ;) 

• Like 1

some great pics there, and cool vids too, i need to get my !Removed! to a rally, not been in a while, i also have tons of pics and vids on the playstation, easy to get them on there, no idea how to get em off lol

Still have lots of footage to edit..... soooooo much footage lol. Maybe this weekend I'll get a bit done.

Really lucky we are able to get as close as we do, some really good official spectator points this year and a couple of great spots if you don't mind starting early and hiking into stage. 

Gotta say the locals and other spectators were fantastic too. Always seems to be great company at this event no matter who you are standing next to. 

• Like 1

Cool once you have had time and got it sorted will give it a watch too :D .

And l at least the locals was all in good spirit makes the experience more pleasurable. Like when I went to Wales once, one of them made me Gammon, mash potato's and veg with parsley sauce :) Mind you I probably did look homeless ;) think I was only about 17 then. But made me feel very welcome and something that I will always remember. :D