Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2011 WRX STI Build


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Tidgy said:

subaru US are much more interested in the owners, Subaru UK have basicly destroyed a fanatical following of the brand. They are more bothered about sponsering horse trials and golf tourneys now rather than motorsport 😞

It does seem that way. Yeah it is quite sad. They are not releasing STI's over here now are they? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, A few months ago I ask for some advice in regards to fixing a scratch on my car when someone at work had hit it. I was torn between getting the panel painted or doing something I've wante

So on Friday after work I went and got my tyres put onto the new wheels and then fitted them. This means the old wheels are now for sale and I have put them on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1438931

As promised, have some annotated pictures of the back of my Pioneer head unit in my 2017 STI. Not sure it'll help at all but that's how mine's wired up. Steering controls all working, only thing which

Posted Images

impreza is no more in the uk 😞 in america they even released an S209. In fact subaru models in the UK are pretty poor, no more manual gearbox and im not even sure they do any turbo charged cars any more, tis a sorry state of affairs 😞

 

Add in the success subaru US are having in rally and rallycross and i suspect they will only get bigger over there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tidgy said:

impreza is no more in the uk 😞 in america they even released an S209. In fact subaru models in the UK are pretty poor, no more manual gearbox and im not even sure they do any turbo charged cars any more, tis a sorry state of affairs 😞

 

Add in the success subaru US are having in rally and rallycross and i suspect they will only get bigger over there.

Not a fan that they are going down the auto and non turbo car route. It will be sad seeing the US and Japan getting new models and us getting nothing over here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

think some of it is down to sales of vechicles.in uk car licence holders would rather drive vw,bmw,mercs and other crap then something decent.........its the way things are going....all come down number of cars being sold by the 100sthousend rather then 10shundreds

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, nictriumph said:

think some of it is down to sales of vechicles.in uk car licence holders would rather drive vw,bmw,mercs and other crap then something decent.........its the way things are going....all come down number of cars being sold by the 100sthousend rather then 10shundreds

Yeah I get that. Got nothing against those cars, in fact some are very nice. But it is just a shame. I guess loud, fun cars arent for everyone lol 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have had more bad luck. Someone reversed into me while I was queuing to leave tesco on Saturday 😞 

1547834639_Car5.jpg.ec259714a6378b480ca463323d381e3e.jpg1140288931_Car6.jpg.03905d958b2a0d2d5c042d87ce601db6.jpg

My door and fender keep scraping of each other when I open the door to get in and out.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

nightmare - can you get something in just to pry it out and stop the rubbing until a repair can be made?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jay762 said:

nightmare - can you get something in just to pry it out and stop the rubbing until a repair can be made?

Not sure tbh. I'm opening the door just enough to get in so it doesn't scrape too bad. It gets collected on Monday to be fixed. Should be covered by the other persons insurance. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

So I now have the car back after repairs. They have done a great job getting the damage out. 

Now to decide on a new colour...

1211593923_Car7.thumb.jpg.8f593182a3cb2770f0ed0526d1bf30a4.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...




×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership