Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Just now, Gambit said:

@ScoobyBlueClassicOh nice must changed it since I last did it but was about 5 years ago now 😳 I don't mind mate happy to let you sort it if you are. But I can do it if not. 

Once get on a pc I'll also try set up a proper post on here and I'll  get it all shared on the Facebook page and group too. Hopefully get a good group going. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gambit said:

@ScoobyBlueClassicOh nice must changed it since I last did it but was about 5 years ago now 😳 I don't mind mate happy to let you sort it if you are. But I can do it if not. 


Ok mate, I’ll request an access code for the club and then put it on here once I get it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScoobyBlueClassic said:


Ok mate, I’ll request an access code for the club and then put it on here once I get it.  

Nice one mate. 👍 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 7:18 PM, gemlp82 said:

If anyone is a definite yes we could try get some more to join in and get something sorted.

I'm a yes

👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gambit

 

they sent me this back mate

Has your club attended the show in the past? If so, all club admins have been sent their 2021 access code via email recently.

If you haven't received that, or it is a new club, we can certainly set that up for you. Please could you reply to this email with the following information:
- Club Name
- Club Admin Name
- Club Admin Email
- Club Admin Phone No
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ScoobyBlueClassic said:

@Gambit

 

they sent me this back mate

Has your club attended the show in the past? If so, all club admins have been sent their 2021 access code via email recently.

If you haven't received that, or it is a new club, we can certainly set that up for you. Please could you reply to this email with the following information:
- Club Name
- Club Admin Name
- Club Admin Email
- Club Admin Phone No
 

 

I'll check my email mate. But we've definitely been before. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ScoobyBlueClassic said:

I’m a defo mate 

Just checked my emails I have not got one. Might have binned it though without looking 😔

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ScoobyBlueClassic said:

@Gambit

 

they sent me this back mate

Has your club attended the show in the past? If so, all club admins have been sent their 2021 access code via email recently.

If you haven't received that, or it is a new club, we can certainly set that up for you. Please could you reply to this email with the following information:
- Club Name
- Club Admin Name
- Club Admin Email
- Club Admin Phone No
 

 

I've sent you my info in private message mate. If you need to ring can get me on that number but let me know 1st if I don't know the number I tend to ignore it 🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gutted I can't make many of the big shows this year , just a few local ones .

Still not moved house yet 🙄

Once I do I'll be busy building a workshop and plastering the whole house 😏

Glad to see it's gonna get sorted now though , as although I'm a moderator and I know my way around scoobies... I haven't a clue about organizing show stands 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

Gutted I can't make many of the big shows this year , just a few local ones .

Still not moved house yet 🙄

Once I do I'll be busy building a workshop and plastering the whole house 😏

Glad to see it's gonna get sorted now though , as although I'm a moderator and I know my way around scoobies... I haven't a clue about organizing show stands 🤔

Well I'm hoping if get a bit of luck I'll be back at shows next year be bit of a push this year 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll make a proper post for sign ups later but here you go guys can start getting signed up. 

 

We have gone ahead and set up your club to allow you to start making bookings for the show.
 

Club Name: Subaru Owners Club

Club Access Code: SUBaruOwnersCLUB

 

To book tickets to come to this year's Japfest Silverstone please follow these simple instructions.
 

1. Club members must go to www.japfest.co.uk

2. Enter the club's access code (above)

3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order

4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation with your tickets attached
 

PLEASE NOTE: Your vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry.
 

Once again, this year you have the choice of allowing club members to book their own tickets and passes. However, if you would prefer to make one booking for the whole club you can do this too.
Your password is detailed above, it is your choice whether to distribute this to your members or not.

 

The deadline to book club tickets is 12 noon Monday 16th August 2021, subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

For more information on the event, please head to the Japfest website.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, new to the forum.and Subarus, used tonlbe the VW shows though, sp got a ticket, be there with my daughter, be good to meet you all 😀

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership