SOLD: 2005 2.0 Impreza WRX (blobeye) for sale Leeds/West Yorkshire

I'm embarrassed at how difficult I'm finding it to compose this notice, but i'm putting my Subaru up for sale (I don't remember getting this emotional when we waved goodbye to our trusty Honda Civic).

For those of you who just want to deal in facts, I'll try to be as accurate as possible:

2005 Reg

2.0L Impreza WRX SL

Optional full Leather, Heated seats,Sunroof pack and AC.

Sonic Blue.

(just under) 105,000miles. FSH.

2 keys.

Completely straight example, owned by 1 family (2 owners) from new.

Not modded, raced or rallied.

The car was bought from new by my Dad (as a retirement gift to himself) his 2nd after i persuaded him to buy a 2000 classic blue Mica saloon in 1997 and he never looked back. Bought from Subaru Threeways garage in North Wales and run for the first 74,000 miles by him. I bought it off him in the April of 2013 and have had the car ever since. It's now done just short of 105,000miles (104,890, to be precise at the time of writing). Although it's been my only car, it's not been used for work and is very much just a weekend car, hence the slow down in mileage. Serviced by Subaru for the first 30,000 miles. Timing belt was done at 50,000 miles. 

This has been a much cherished car by two generations of my family, so why am i selling?

Well in the name of transparency, after i had an ABS sensor changed a few weeks ago, i decided to have a service done this week, to head off any issues. They flagged up some corrosion on the underneath, at the rear of the car, the shocks are sticking and the engine is running a little warmer. Coupled to this are a few annoying issues (driver side window motor has gone and the passenger side headlamp is fogging up). Although I can't believe i'm saying this, whilst the car is still running well, it feels like the right time to sell. I decided to post here, as I wanted the car to go to someone who knew what they were looking at and would have the time and knowhow to spend on a project.

I'm happy to take more pictures and field any questions. The car is in North Leeds (West Yorkshire), £6,000 (open to sensible offers).

Call/Text any enquiries to Tim on 07882 583881

IMG_6167.PNG

IMG_6172.PNG

IMG_6162.jpg

IMG_6173.PNG

IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6170.jpg

IMG_6176.JPG

IMG_6178.JPG

IMG_6179.JPG

IMG_6185.JPG