How Did You Find Us (Poll)

Gambit

440 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says. How did you come across us

• I found you through Facebook
    • I found you through Twitter
    • Good Old Google/IE
    • Friend Recommended Me
    • I was looking for the good looking leather chapped driving enthusiasts I had heard so much about
    • Accidentally Found It Whilst I Was Surfing For !Removed!
    • Via Tapatalk

Yeah bunch of us going mate so welcome to join us, Stants bombed us out this year and decided to go on Holiday with his missus  :unsure:

But club stand sign up goes live next month but we have a sign up in the Events/show section. 

I believe it's still just £10 a car :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think i found it thru Tapatalk too. Glad i did because its not all the bhp pub figures pro internet subaru keyboard warrior bullshit some forums seem to be

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well forgetting all your moments above....

I was looking a mature, sensible, knowledgeable..........hahaha ok basically a Subaru forum not full of nob heads (can i say that?)

A quick google found this site and of course scoobynet which I knew of but this was the only place which seemed to have an active regional meet section, I soon got picked up by Colin (oh er) and hello whatapp group a selection of great people appeared.

Ta-da :lol:

• Like 3

Not sure about the nob heads I get called that all the time and more ;) Haters going to hate right :D 

And we keep trying to make them more populated and try to encourage local clubs to get posting more. So if anyone reading this has a local club doing monthly get them posting them up so we can help build the meet's too :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I found this site by google , did a search for bridgestone tyres with cracks in as some sales guy tried blagging me about brand new tyres are suppost to have cracks in them , as he said thats how they come now, and your site popped up as one of your fellow members went to the exact same garage to me and he told him the exact same thing, 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...