Battlefield 4

Gambit

Best one I played since Mc'Rae myself It's more realistic then Dirt you have to slow down for the corners just flat out and hand break round it wouldn't ever work :D I'm just uploading a video to youtube but it's taking ages my upload speeds as quick as a Toyota Prius's 0-60 :( 

Sounds great, look forward to that video and might have to treat myself. Did you ever play 3? That's available for about £10 now. If its almost as good I might make do with that for a while.

You just reminded me of Dirt, got to say I liked the first and really enjoyed 3 - especially with the on screen stuff turned off and in car view. Really immersive. Definitely a lot more arcadey though.

Sorry to high jack the thread btw :lol:

Noobtube is saying 639 minutes so long wait :( just a replay of me having a blast in wales in an STI WRC2 car :D wish it was real. I think it's been the best Rally game since the ps2 Mc'rae games so would say you would enjoy it. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed the rally games like dirt but just never feel right like you say to arcadey but ok for a blast about. I can't remember 3 but I'm sure I would have played it, I'd played rally games from the Ps1 I do like my car games I've owned everyone f them I would say :D 

Forza is still top of my list with Gran Turismo I like both :D

And don't be sorry I except cash bribes  :lol:

Just spotted this thread ,as I've been busy on xbox playing bf4 , which looks loads better than the beta version but nowhere near as crisp as those p.c shots .

haven't quite made my mind up which next gen console I'll be going for yet but , I'll probably get one at easter once the price has come down a bit and there's a few more reviews to be read .

As for driving games mcrae , forza and test drive unlimited on the xbox have been a few of my fav's

• Like 1

Was going to say did they have an update yet for the Xbox it's well bugged on the PC at the minute press e and it doesn't carry the game on if you get what I mean so have to start at the last saved check point :D 

And take a look at WRC4 I've put a thread up about that if you enjoyed the Mc'Rae games be right up your street :D 

Forza still tops the lot for me though :D 

Put it on last night to do all updates and install but didn't get chance to play,

Did get this over night though :-)

Hi Adam Stanton,We have some news regarding your order of Battlefield 4. Regretfully, we experienced a technical glitch which resulted in your order not being processed as standard and not arriving to you when you expected it to. We do not take this lightly and want to do our best to make this right. We would like to offer you Battlefield 4 Premium service free of charge. In due course a code will be sent to you at this email address. We are truly sorry that this has occurred. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Sincerely,The Origin Team

Finally some good customer service

• Like 1

Had an hour on tonight. It's good, new controlls are a bit difficult to fathom but i guess it's a question of time and un learning bf3. Don't like the new loadout and pack things seems to be leaning more towards cod. Time will tell. Choppers are a lot easier to fly on the whole i'm enjoying the 3 games i played

Thats one thing I didn't like is how easy they have made it to fly the chopper's I liked BF2 as they was so hard to fly you couldn't jump in one and fly it had to be learned. And I was **** hot in them ;) 

+1 for cod being at it's best when it was ww2 as it's now full of quick scoping muppets with no tactics .

Stanton try setting your controller buttons to "veteran " in the game options bud , not exactly the same as bf3 but close enough to help ;-)

Gambit I haven't played single player on bf4 yet but the online game has crashed a few times and will probably get tweeked soon by ea . I have played a wrc series game before (wrc 2 i think) so i might stick wrc4 on my xmas list then (with gta)

Sav, done that made life a bit easier. Just the crouch and mellee buttons don't half confuse me at the mo. Managed one full game last night before it crashed. Shame i was on a right streak at the time. Only played three maps in total but good. Like the way you have to dial your range in on the sniper weapons. Made for an interesting 10 mins before i worked out what the hell i was doing.

I'm not gonna bother with cod. I changed when mw3 was out it was more of the same nothing changed. Took me a while to like bf it's a whole different game you actually have to think about stuff. I love the fact you can have massive ticket games and be playing one map for an hour

How was sheff ?

It's what I've liked about BF how long games can last and had some really close game too. I used to be real hardcore on it and played in this was mental every Saturday 32 players each side 64 man server would do battle could last up to 4 maybe 8 hour's. You could leave as we had like a sub player that was always waiting to get on. ? I was the chopper pilot I owned :D Told you I was a nerd ;)

And Cod went crap after MW I played it but I didn't like what they had done to it. would love to see the WWII games remade in better graphics 

And went fine mate apart from I started to walk to Meadowhall and needed a !Removed! and it's a bit of a long walk when clenching !Removed! cheeks. But soon got bored in there so went back and had a walk right past the Don Valley Stadium not much that way on. I thought then found the s*x shop's ;) it was game on from there. Then walked back to the Imax but I missed the showing of Thor and the next one was to late. So went  and sat at Nandos by myself like a billy no mates :D But Martin top guy, well everyone I met there was spot on and will advice anyone local enough to go. :) 

Hahah ! Tell me about the walk when you drive past it, seems like 5 mins i ended up getting **** wet through between martin's and m'hall

Thats the thing i want on the xbox bigger player games. Think the xbox1 will have more scope for that

You lot are mad! The WWII games got boring as feck!

CoD4 MW was absolutely fantastic. It's the game that got me into paying online properly. Sure it's gradually got worse over time but still pick them over the WWII games.

I loved Bad Company 2 as well. And like I said earlier, BF3 was ok but the lower player count on consoles really didnt suit those maps at all and ruined my enjoyment of it. I'm looking forward to the XB1 version of BF4 though with the full player count.