Battlefield 4

Gambit

Disagree being able to stack up kills to call in a chopper and kill loads and stack that again and keep calling it in. This modern war thing got old after the 1st one :D But Battlefield do it well and would say it's the only one worth having out of the 2 big hitters ;) 

Dunno calling nukes in om mw2 was satisfing there was an element of skill and luck involved (good with perks and not being found while building a 25kill streak)

Played a bit more of bf loving it. Just want ea to honnor the email they sent now. Been on live chat for an hour resolving the mail which lools like it was sent in error or a scam. It's from an official ea address though. So give me my code haha

http://www.bf2stats.net/player/61286647/ My old BF2 characheter, 5 years i played that game haha.

As for BF4 i have it on the xbox and so far i prefer it over BF3 and cod, not much graphics change fior the xbox over next gen and pc but game play is there, dissappointed that i completed SP in under 5-6 hours on normal but its more built for MP i guess.