Forza Race event

stants

And it's Hilli182 !Removed! a bit good I reckon the only reason Dog managed to get a win was because I held him up :D

We will need to sabotage his car at the start of next season ;)

Anyway guys nice racing with you all thats the end of season 1 some very well fought battles all the way through it's been great and have looked forward to the Sunday nights racing hopefully the start of season 2 we will be able to get everyone on :) (Yes that means you Nick :D )

So lets get sorting Season two out with what we want to see like more laps less laps what mods to use and so on. One thing I'd like to see next season is more chat going on I know concentration levels was at a all time high tonight and no Scooby Pete to chat too felt like I was in a library. Or a morgue when I'm performing necrophilia. 

Anyway will update the leaderboards now and get some trophies posted up for the top 3 ;) 

No worries way it goes some night's but I do like the banter to go with the racing. To be fair I'm full of man flu well getting over it so wasn't greatly feeling my best tonight. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D  

So who was that taking first?

That may have been me :-) sorry to who ever I hit when they were coming back onto track at some point. Can't remember which race it was now.

Was good to race with different people for a change. When's next one start?

ASAP ;) to be fair I think you have set the standard now mate :D One race and pretty far up the leaderboard already :( 

Have a season two thread going at the minute so please feel free to add anything to it think we will work this week and maybe do a test next weekend for season 2 with the final verdict of mods and so on see how it feels.

You're just a magnet of sexual attraction BlackBOSH ;)

More likely just some dodgy bloke with no ABS in a legacy.

I reckon if we sacrifice a racer each race to stuff Hilli off at the first corner the rest might have a chance of beating him.

I did think Hilli was going to catch me toward the end if the last lap but I think he fell off somewhere, my tires had gone so corners were a challenge, but I knew I could hit 170mph on the straight so only had to be near him on the final straight. My car became a bit more point and squirt. If it wasn't for the start i had I think I would have dropped off to about 3rd

Even if I was doing 360 spins in the air at the carousel, not sure what Gambit was smoking, I did notice he tried humping Hilli in his car which must have been pretty unpleasant on his first race

Not sure what it was 1 two races cars was flying in the air you name it was pretty bad :( at one point I could see you two in front of me then both of you was in the air then next minute hilli was on top of my car that smashed the front end in and made 6 gear useless :( after that had not top speed then rolled it about a mile later :( 

I told you i was flying.

I reckon one car one tune, you build your car and that's the car you race throughout. I'm still thinking that maybe standard cars with just race tires, aero, brakes and gearbox and that's it, all use the same car type.

after those races though I think I need some longer lasting tires, mine go off pretty quick, probably cornering at 150+ mph is causing that. certainly was a fight the last half of the 2nd lap on the ring.

Oh and Hilli, that TG track lap time is going to have to go!!  :P  

:D 

Did you want to add that bit to the season 2 comments :D 

But like the idea just hope we don't slow the cars down to much. But would like to maybe get on at some point a few of us with mics and have a play around with the setting like what you said see how it feels.