Forza Race event

stants

Haha i'd have made it at the speed i was travelling if you wern't sat having looking for doggers.

He was running an adjustable front wing which would have helped matters.

When i get a spare ten i'll build something a bit more powerful for the next track

It was the woman in the crowd didn't you see her ? 

I had to slow down to get a better look ;) 

I was just looking at the next 3 tracks and Fujimi Kaido is one of them, I will give it a lap later see what one lap time is. Might remove it but might be good for a laugh, not a track that can be learned I don't think more luck than judgment 

If we do decide to race it i'll put damage as cosmetic its horrendous ! I think it will be another six lapper if we do but i'd rather forfit it haha

Could always swap it out. Did you put road atlanta in ? Can easily do 10 laps on that one nice and fast with some twisty bits.

Lol !

I think i was the only one to get a clean lap in last night on the track. Community bpards will only show fastest overall lap so you may have set it on free run ?

Not complaining sjust trying to steal your thunder and stop you cleaning up on the top spots :-D

Yeah forget the clean laps, if just put a wheel over the rumble strip that will invalidate the lap which is a bit unfair imho. All official race series don't invalidate your quali lap because you put a wheel off and threw up some dust.

Any major corner cutting will show up in the times as you guys are all so close. Also you will prob get seen missing a chicane, or straight lining the corkscrew.

We could always save the replay and review it if it's that contentious.

Haha I'm confused now  :wacko:

So for main race event's it's fastest lap even if it's been flagged is that what we are going for now then ? I don't mind either way.

Top Gear test track has to be clean with it being done on free run wont show to be checked 

Haha I'm confused now :wacko:

So for main race event's it's fastest lap even if it's been flagged is that what we are going for now then ? I don't mind either way.

Top Gear test track has to be clean with it being done on free run wont show to be checked

Now I'm confused, you could tell my 22b lap was invalid so I need to try again, meaning I have to do the Top Gear clean.

But for the league I think you should allow them providing it's not taking the ****. Door to door racing will have someone of the track, if you give room you can easily go wide on exits or clip apexes on the inside. Just like real racing.

Speaking of the top gear lap who did it in what car ? I chose 22b just wondering if i could have gone faster in the other

The car deff has to be a stock 22B. The status of the lap is confusing now as to weather we allow invalid laps. Must say I think I'm the one confusing things though :D

But for the league I think you should allow them providing it's not taking the ****. Door to door racing will have someone of the track, if you give room you can easily go wide on exits or clip apexes on the inside. Just like real racing.

I agree with the races this is what I was meaning with it being hard to not go off the track sometimes when pushing. And makes it easy for me to just look at times to update :D 

Right I will revert it back.

And as Pete said 22b only for the Top Gear test track But that has to be a clean lap to get on :) 

Yes you are on the TG LB mate, Wow that was hard work lol ;). It's Pete that hasn't set one. His is showing a Lotus as his fastest lap which I used for now until he beats it :D 

But as for the races this is only really a beta season if you like, until everything is set up rules are in place are still being worked out to keep it good and fun. :)