Forza Race event

stants

I'm in the HB. Just whack on the mods with as much bop and grip as I can get then off we go. Never bothered with tunning set ups as I don't have a Scoobies how to set them up. The most I ever do is lower it a bit ans stiffen the suspension a bit.

Prob why I can't drive the damn game :lol:

It's a shame you can import your own graphics, I'd love to make mine look like my sig pic.

As for a car like your Sig, I could probably do that for you if you could send me some pics of what the car looks like front, side, rear and top?

Can some some S.O.C ones if you like 

Something like the website and the stickers design ;)

If you send me some images I'm sure I could work something out next week.

Also do you know where you can buy official Paul Walker graphics, I assume the official ones support his charity. I don't race any more but used to be in the race Pro-mod race scene way back when. 

I don't think there is official ones from his charity only if the people selling will donate the money to his charity :(  I'm thinking about selling my ticket for the event and giving it all to his charity whatever it makes. Was going to still go on my own but !Removed! bearing on the car is dry and the noise is driving me mad :(

And I've been round my local race track on track days but never anything like that :) other than Forza ;)

I will do I was thinking like our club stickers 

wvs0.jpg

But to suit a WRC blue imp 

I don't think there is official ones from his charity only if the people selling will donate the money to his charity :(  I'm thinking about selling my ticket for the event and giving it all to his charity whatever it makes. Was going to still go on my own but !Removed! bearing on the car is dry and the noise is driving me mad :(

And I've been round my local race track on track days but never anything like that :) other than Forza ;)

I will do I was thinking like our club stickers 

wvs0.jpg

But to suit a WRC blue imp 

I used to do the odd flat sprint circuits, had a very modded Opel Manta GTE Coupe. Would pull 0-60 in 6 secs which for the mid 80's was going some.

I'll have a look at a full car design for the logo, any preference on what car it is to go on

I'd like the logo to be on all of them if you don't mind that is. Like Pete said make just the S.O.C badge editable. I don't mind giving you some Forza credits for doing it. But as a designed car yeah 22b I think for the Top Gear test track :D Might see if I can get the capture hardware off my mate if he still has it to upload a replay of the car on the Tube.

On 4 at the minute mate on the 360 even though me and Pete have the Xbone I will be happy to wait until everyone has upgraded before we change and should get on makes me laugh. You don't have to be great it's all for fun :) And you get to speak to some of us on the mic's I just make s*x pest noises but I'm sure you would know that by now ;)