Forza Race event

stants

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to ask the same thing :D happy to plan it for next weekend if that suit's everyone more. But not tied up so can make this weekend if everyones in.

Did you get sorted to Matt ? 

Be cool to have another few racers. And looking at Dogconkers lap times I'm glad he's not joining in :D as good as the races are between me and Nick I doubt any of us would catch him ;) 

To be fair one of us would prob crash into him on 1st corner so we'd even it out !

Either way i'm on if not racing will be bf insted

I get that a lot.

If I'm at the front and in the clear with empty track ahead I'm ok, if I got cars all around me not so :rolleyes:

Probably fair to say I'm better at qualifying than racing

But I might be on tomorrow in which case I might join you, if i'm on when you are message me and I'll join you, what are the conditions (car etc i'll see if I can get set up).

I only use in car view, usually use ABS, but its more laziness, I can drive either. Tuning to A class 600 allowed then?

Can't guarantee I'll be on to race but if about I'll join you for a bit. I'll have to do a paint job now  :D  

Any Subaru tuned up to A600 no more than that :D 

We try not to crash and keep it as real as possible but like any race contact is made sometimes but I think most of us give the place back unless they spin badly then it it's point and laugh ;)

And I stopped doing any paint jobs on my car they all laughed at mine on the starting grid but did help me get around the 1st few corners while they was all having a giggle :D 

Picasso would have been well pleased with it. I don't know what you mean and you forgot to mention the massive pair of !Removed! carefully placed on the front with the scoop just nicely resting in between them. A lot of thought went into that car :D 

Ok my trade secret I used Nordschleife as my test track as I thought that the track comes with everything all the tracks need Speed and handling after many hours of moving bits around I decided I'd found the best balance that suited my driving style for an all round car, and use it on every race we do might not be perfect as proven before on some tracks. But 2nd season I might try find a better balance on the tracks we do over the weekend :D 

If i can be bothered i'll set a car up for a track, like hockenhiem but i'll satrt with a stock ish tune quite a bit of neg camber run the suspension as soft as possible with out it bottoming out. arb's stiff ish then do 5-6 laps of the track and using all the telemtary work out what needs adjusting and so forth.

I don't really use much aero but should get more into it. If you followed me through corner 3 in spain the car was wild as i had the areo that worked for hock but useless through the higher speed turns of that curcit.

90% of the time i stick slicks on but i always loose out in terms of outright speed so it's a bit of a false economy. Better off full racing box and optimising the ratios can gain some good time setting each box to each curcit. But again it takes ages

If you have an android phone search for forza droid or Apple forza tune. It's a good calculator app for the begining of tuning. Just add values

Of car and will produce a basic set up then you can just go from there :-)

(You can tell i didn't have a girlfriend during the 1st year of f4 release)