Dogconker is a Star! (Forza Designs)

Tell me which car is the closest I have all the DLC cars, I can make a vinyl to fit each side, front back etc and then you'll need to tweak it all to fit then, no reason why it shouldn't work, send me a link if you have a design in mind

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

here's the design for the S04, appreciate its the wrong car hopefully Gambit can sort out the wrap I've sent him and make it work on the S04

Might see if I can do the Ketomaa car on the one in the pic below

GetPhotoashx-2.jpg

• Like 1

Spot on mate had to play around with it. Just doing that was hard work :D no wasn't to bad will have a bit more of a play around with it later just the grey and orange stripes to line up and the rear end I had to play around with it. I like playing with rears giddy giddy :D

I've updated them all in the club anyway.

I think you need to drop any

Subarus that can't be used for the season races out of the garage, once painted you could pick some that have an unfair advantage, also that design just doesn't work on the S04, I'll try to think of something that is easier to switch over, I'll send over that design for the 2005 car, but I think you'll have to make your own or buy a design. Unless you can get mine to work

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that but if the limits are on should be noticeable as the other Scoobs should be designed the same but don't mind removing them I was thinking about adding more with the Tune so if you wanted another design it can be added like with the 2011 Impreza the design you have and mine 

• 4 months later...

Just thought I'd drop a note that I'm starting to get into the painting on Forza 5 now, also setting up a website to showcase (but that's more of a nerdy hobby thingy).

I've attached a couple of pics of my latest designs and will be getting some scoobies done soon, including pete's scoob that started all of this.

if you want to see my stuff visit www.dogconkercustoms.weebly.com or  search "DogconkerForza" on Photobucket.

190E005_zps6ab455d5.jpg

SLR1_zps14f9b639.jpg

FordGothic2_zps4dd33dfc.jpg