Your Favorite Song To Drive Too ?

Gambit

I'm on the Rock side, and on a long sunday drive nothing beats Pink Floyds cruising along,. but to get my blood pumping would be Five Finger Death Punch, Rammstein, Machine Head taking my car down to the Download Music Festival this year so will be rocking the whole way!! just now this cracker of a song!! Blood by Priestess 

Had Cee Lo Green playing in the car recently, some great songs to drive to. "F$£k you is a good driving track.

I've got loads though.

From my driving playlist.

500 miles. Proclaimers

God is a DJ. faithless

Mr Blue Sky. ELO

Love you more. Sunscream (not that god awful steps cover)

Your love keeps lifting me higher. Jackie Wilson

Build me up Buttercup. Foundations

No Good. Prodigy (All prodigy is great but it's gets the blood flowing and right foot gains a mind of its own.)

My music taste is pretty much all encompassing I just don't do Garage, Drum N Base or modern R and B.

Ce Lo green fan of that song myself

And like some of the others you have said too

Funny you said about Prodigy and the right foot I have some songs that just do that to me ;)

• 4 weeks later...

It's alright movie I still think the 1st was the best. And watch the runway scene It's the 1st time I've seen the cars make it into 9th gear :) But worth a watch, and don't get straight up on the credits a w@nker pop's up at the end :D

it seems to be the thing now - the re imagining of the evil dead has a nice nod to the original at the very end.

I like them all for different reasons definite brain out before watching escapism particularly as 'brian spilner' is as intimidating as a goldfish with a toothpick - he's no max rockatansky, gene hunt or snake bliskin ;)  

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...