Your Favorite Song To Drive Too ?

Gambit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a few on the old mp3 cd that get the volume treatment at the minute including;

Coldplay.....paradise (nice bass) and princess of china

Fluke....absurd (theme from sky Monday night football)

Sky darts theme....can't remember artist or title

Depeche mode....enjoy the silence, policy of truth

Others too I'm sure

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I like a wide range of music but never been a fan of Coldplay I've never heard one song that I keep humming in my head. But I did come close to thinking I had found one song I liked when I 1st heard it on the radio. So I looked it up and to my relief it wasn't :)

I don't mind that version either be happy to listen to that. infact I think it will get added to the car's list :D

And not being funny I think any song would have gone great with that footage. I'd have listened to Phantom Of The Opera with that video ;)

And Guy Martin bit of a local hero around these parts what a legend :D not far from me Kirmington 

• 2 weeks later...

Weird one and not my usual listening but i stumbled across it and have a soft spot for it
Give it a chance about 30 seconds in the beat drops and it just gets me in such a driving mood i usually end up sticking it on repeat 3 or 4 times

Other wise its anything by muse for the changes in tempo and music style that i never get bored of

Just as a complete random shot, I haven't been listening to music last few days in car, been on Rhod Gilbert's best bits from his radio Wales show, quite funny what crap they talk about. Takes the mind off being sat on a closed M6

• 2 weeks later...