What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Today I messed around changing motor for washer fluid. Ordered new tank. Washer fluid still wouldn't come out. After much frustration finally realised the problem. I wasn't pressing button on wiper lever.
Drove to Tesco at lunch, filled up washer bottle, got in car, pressed button and Abracadabra wet windscreen valamoosh [emoji16]

Loud pipes save lives

• Haha 2

Ah! Gotcha! Thank you :) 
Not too bothered about immobilizer for now. Will take a look towards summer.  For now its got a big f*** off disklok [emoji23]
If immobilizer doesn't work but fitted you'll invalidate your insurance, I presume you'll have a cat 1 alarm fitted anyway so should be integrated

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Couldn't believe that it all came from a bird tbh[emoji848] ..... spoiler, boot, rear screen , rear quarter, bumper and rear wheel all covered in one "foul swoop" [emoji849]

Lucky enough i hadn't even had time to put the hose pipe away before it happened

24 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Couldn't believe that it all came from a bird tbhemoji848.png ..... spoiler, boot, rear screen , rear quarter, bumper and rear wheel all covered in one "foul swoop" emoji849.png

Lucky enough i hadn't even had time to put the hose pipe away before it happened

Sounds like this was it's Christmas present lovingly given to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

Couldn't believe that it all came from a bird tbhemoji848.png ..... spoiler, boot, rear screen , rear quarter, bumper and rear wheel all covered in one "foul swoop" emoji849.png

I had this before, it's like it actually dive bombed the car and was all up the side and over the roof. Cheeky buggers, they obviously have it out for the Subarus!

• Like 1

Roof vortex spoiler landed on Xmas day.

Think I’ve secured an unused walbro fuel pump last night too.

Just need save pennies for the remap now. All upgraded parts desired now bought [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Oil and filter changed finally long over due. Not had the time to drive the scooby much in the past couple of months ☹️  So took it out yesterday and payed a wee visit to Revoloution 247 & ordered a whiteline anti lift / caster kit as well as a roll centre correction kit , means I've got all the suspension goodies ready to go on once I've decided on and bought new coilovers. Decisions decisions decisions??

oh yes forgot to say took a drive down to ICP and picked up new lateral arm bolts as the long ones are well corroded so got the full set as well as new bolts for the new trailing arms as well. Nice friendly and helpful staff at ICP as well as huge range of goodies mostly in stock tooooo 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by Fastboy67
Forgot to mention ICP
  • Like 2

Bumper now off. The bumper bracket is salvageable. Tidy. But new number plate bracket and fog light brackets needed. Prices off Subaru weren’t bad till we got to the new clips! Dear me plastic is expensive...

B5293936-A6EA-4AF0-AA38-209F05B992E4.jpeg