What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Been away since weds - yesterday, came to jump in my work van this morning to find it has been broken into and the ignition has been ripped to bits, !Removed! ford custom with there sh*t locks,

file.thumb.jpeg.be5505d7eef134d815a518541f768ae1.jpegfile1.thumb.jpeg.81fca66d015d29b73d6aa0efbd84395f.jpeg

thankfully they went for the one on the left not the right, need get part of garden made into drive and get some cctv up i think, its been shocking around here lately

file-1.thumb.jpeg.10d291433fa0a4c7ea6cc631b7072a2c.jpeg

5 minutes ago, tomobwfc said:

Been away since weds - yesterday, came to jump in my work van this morning to find it has been broken into and the ignition has been ripped to bits, !Removed! ford custom with there sh*t locks,

file.thumb.jpeg.be5505d7eef134d815a518541f768ae1.jpegfile1.thumb.jpeg.81fca66d015d29b73d6aa0efbd84395f.jpeg

thankfully they went for the one on the left not the right, need get part of garden made into drive and get some cctv up i think, its been shocking around here lately

Absolute f***ing c**ts mate scumbags like that deserved to be hung drawn and quartered, at least they never got away in it and they left the scoob alone 

6 minutes ago, stuartie said:

Absolute f***ing c**ts mate scumbags like that deserved to be hung drawn and quartered, at least they never got away in it and they left the scoob alone 

iknow yeah, the shoddy locks on these vans though can be opened with a pair of pliers, theirs a you tube video and they can get in within two seconds, they were deffo after the van though nothing else was touched,

sometimes i wish they would get away in the van, as its got a decent Tracker fitted and i could hunt down the tw*ts :laugh: in currently waiting for info from when they broke in a tried starting the ignition as it should show up, then try and make conversation with the nosy neighbours about there cctv, pretty much a lost cause but would be good to see if they had out on there

Nice Exhaust Pixy Flash,

I bid on a pair of scorpion back boxes earlier this year which i won and they have made a nice difference to the exhaust note but not as much as i would like. Once out of warranty will look at having Y piece and centre pipe manufactured but still feel the silencers are over large ( the original back boxes are huge as you know). would you please keep the forum updated with feedback, video and sound clips if you can.

Cheers

AJZ

Just checked my dB as I keep thinking about doing a track day.... loud pipes save lives [emoji23][emoji23]
10FA2AD9-C9E5-4A66-80AD-E11EA06FAD6B.thumb.png.79b0f494397bddaec8aeacd5540d413c.png
Pick a track day and we go for it and get it tested ;-) I think there is a track day first weekend of Feb at brands. Give MSVT a call and tell them you want to book but want to get tested first. I'm sure they'll let you pop in.
  • Like 1

Gutted for you mate right set of !Removed! !

You not had the security update from ford ?
Mine went in a couple of months ago to stop this problem apparently,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Also been perusing the classified for auto legacies due to the misses giving up driving on the ford as 'she's more comfortable with no gears

If she'd told me that she actually had no intention of driving when the foz died I'd have had one by now [emoji34]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stants said:

Also been perusing the classified for auto legacies due to the misses giving up driving on the ford as 'she's more comfortable with no gears

If she'd told me that she actually had no intention of driving when the foz died I'd have had one by now emoji34.png

do it - you know you want to!

• Like 1

If she'd told me that she actually had no intention of driving when the foz died I'd have had one by now [emoji34]

Before she changes her mind d3775b9b907e0dc87cffd4969541c6b9.jpg
  • Like 1

I'm booked on a ferry in Aug with the focus, will have to see how much it's gonna cost to amend a ticket & add another couple of feet onto the size of vehicle before pulling the trigger [emoji44]

Failing that I'm hoping to have a change of vehicle by the end of the year [emoji23]

On 28/01/2018 at 5:56 PM, stants said:

Gutted for you mate right set of !Removed! !

You not had the security update from ford ?
Mine went in a couple of months ago to stop this problem apparently,

was waiting, i had been told i need to wait for a recall letter from ford, does it actually stop the problem?

i heard alot saying that they can still get into the cab you just cant open the rear compartment 

Not done yet, but started getting steering wheel wobble last night and had it inspected today to find the calipers are fudged. It was on my to-do list anyway but as i've been stockpiling suspension bits ready to overhaul that it's been on the back burner, this bought it to the top of the list so ordered a set of recon calipers from Godspeed today! Went black with white writing, hopefully they disk hasn't actually warped else i may be forced to do the big brake disc conversion too. I could argue the upgrade to brembos with just calipers but with that i may as well have done the swap anyway :(

was waiting, i had been told i need to wait for a recall letter from ford, does it actually stop the problem?
i heard alot saying that they can still get into the cab you just cant open the rear compartment 
Mine went in for its 20k service and they just applied the update, it's basically an ecu reflash, from what I can see, it only opens the drivers door with the remote and key, and nothing else you have to use the button in cab to open the other doors, as if you were to have the global lock/unlock as the rest of them are permanently deadlocked,
weather It stops the screwdriver molegrip method I don't know as I didn't fancy trying it out but if they are all deadlocked it should do,

Also update added lights off with ignition off which is nice [emoji23]

Mines garages at night/weekends but moving to a new premises at the end of the week where it's going to be outside so I'll let you know if anything happens to the doors or the cat

On 26/01/2018 at 10:12 AM, kershaw-330s said:

Looking good is that a cobra exhaust ? 

Nah. 

Custom from a company who do Jap Parts. 

Currently running without silencers, however, the other morning @ 6am, I couldn't hear my other half even tho she was only 6' away...    (cold start) the neighbours 'could' hear me tho.  🤔 

Wife claims she can hear me heading up the main road in a morning...   I know it's quiet then, but it's the best part of 1/3 of a mile away. So even tho 'Loud pipes save lives', I'm gonna hope we're a little quieter soon, hopefully this weekend.

• Like 1

Ok, it's quieter...            kind of. 🤔 

And that was the plan. 

It's an uber deep rumble instead of a roar, when I stood behind it at the garage I could actually feel it.  😂

Sometime tomorrow I'm gonna have to introduce it to my wife...    and on Monday to the neighbours.