What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Bores ,block journals and crank visually look fine but I'll measure everything myself , then get the engineer the double check everything and (hopefully) just hone the bores .

I'm gonna throw the crank anyways, as I'm definitely fitting new crank , race bearings and new rings as a bear minimum [emoji6]

1dae5a74e3731b1baecaa8b68bc92b93.jpg&key=b06409ffe6f55aa09659632de16b7e850b4c9cc52732e70e661b4be7fd2a9e14
Nice be a top job anyway if your doing Irvin sure [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I will be very interested to follow this build savage. I love seeing people do engine work.
Its inspiring. It got me to do the work on my own car. Never done anything up until this point, bar changing light bulbs, oil etc!
I now have an ever growing tool box and list of jobs im going to do [emoji106]
Told him to get a 2nd build thread up [emoji4]

Cheers chaps , eventually I'm hoping to move somewhere and build a workshop , so i can give up plastering and do something scooby for a living . As staring at a wall for a living pays ok but doesn't exactly stimulate the grey matter [emoji849]

I've only just started to re upload my classic build thread pics , since fookubucket decided to hold hosting to ransom [emoji45]

Might get round to doing a bug thread , suppose it would save me spamming this one [emoji849]

might even give the new owner piece of mind seeing the builds been done properly, too

Cheers chaps , eventually I'm hoping to move somewhere and build a workshop , so i can give up plastering and do something scooby for a living . As staring at a wall for a living pays ok but doesn't exactly stimulate the grey matter [emoji849]

I've only just started to re upload my classic build thread pics , since fookubucket decided to hold hosting to ransom [emoji45]

Might get round to doing a bug thread , suppose it would save me spamming this one [emoji849]

might even give the new owner piece of mind seeing the builds been done properly, too
Have I said you've always been my favourite on here [emoji4] but be worth it if you enjoy it more mate. And can always get a few errrm plastering $£$£€ in hand [emoji6] if needs be.

Lol what you after .

I've been investigated by the tax man and even though i didnt do anything (just randomly selected) it still stressed me out.

So im one of the few that declare everything anyways but i could definitely run both businesses, as I've been self employed 17 yrs

Ok so the v1sti spat its dummy out Saturday afternoon and wouldn't start (just cranks over ) [emoji53]

So I spent Saturday evening and most of sunday crawling over the car with a multi meter trying to find out why the fuel pump wouldn't prime [emoji848]

Got home yesterday and just walked past it , as i was pretty miffed i own 2 scoobs and neither of them work [emoji34]

Get home early today in the right frame of mind to find the fault .....

Started on the button [emoji4]

The logical conclusion is that some moisture got in somewhere during the big thaw and its dried out [emoji6]

The scooby fanatic side of me has put it down to the v1sti doesn't like me spending my "scooby time" all on the bug and got jealous [emoji23]🤣

Either way she's running fine now [emoji41]

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mattiekane said:

How come?

Loud pipes save lives

Money being spent on paint repairs after the wife had a scrape plus keeping back pennies to plough into the longer term scoob I have in mind...

• Like 2