What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I decided to get a vortex spoiler, the pic was yesterday without being held in place. Today i decided to stick it down. At the moment i have a barrel of water holding it firmly in place til the gunk sets overnight.

5F455BAE-53FB-4605-9E30-66D13E96E2EF.jpeg

• Like 1

Fitted new rear pads & topped up underbody protection to rear wheel arches....

Cleaned & polish hers.tried taking a "cool" photo 🤪

black wrx.JPG

hawk.JPG

Fitted a new steering wheel - hand made by a chap in Poland. He has an eBay store if anyone is interested.

He also sources the wheel so you don’t have to send your old one off!

A5CAC7C7-3E1D-4C55-B267-751746A3F6CB.jpeg

Fitted a new steering wheel - hand made by a chap in Poland. He has an EBay store if anyone is interested.
He also sources the wheel so you don’t have to send your old one off!

A5CAC7C7-3E1D-4C55-B267-751746A3F6CB.thumb.jpeg.53cb8751be00c8f8eb56f1c2bc3a6563.jpeg
Link? Looks very nice. Had a new wheel in my last car and it made a world of difference

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jesse James said:

Link? Looks very nice. Had a new wheel in my last car and it made a world of difference

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It does make the world of difference! 

eBay store: https://ebay.co.uk/usr/raggaman555

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLAT-BOTTOM-STEERING-WHEEL-SUBARU-LEGACY-IMPREZA-GH-STI-R8-STYLE-FULL-LEATHER/142774270389?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/reggicustoms/

He will customise it however you want, full leather/ full alacantra/ no stripe etc. Or send him a pic of one you’ve seen and he will match it (thats what i did). 

Brought a cheap work horse save me knackering my STI.
Needs tlc and some bits but should’ve ok once done.
Looking for bits if anyone is breaking one please. bd403d412461c8aa667c8db9f83190d2.jpg8296d1af22a9b98eae26feebc8bf65e8.jpg70996600009a16d462603c0b6c5710cb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2008 Forester XT.

LPG converted a couple of weeks ago (running really well), on Sunday i fully rustproofed the underbody and cavities with Bilt Hamber's finest, yesterday Monday repacked all 4 front driveshaft CV joints with fresh grease...precautionary measure having seen how hot the inners especially can get on our previous Outback.

Have a Fumoto quick oil drain valve sitting in the desk waiting to go in the sump at next oil change in the autumn.