What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

10 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Thanks and yes totally buzzing now, can’t wait for the day.

Plans...just a few hahaha. Bit of a life goal moment this, so will be with me for the long haul. Red accents is the plan cosmetically. 

First up is underseal, rear fog into cluster, oil and filter change, pre mot then mot. After that it’s register with DVLA then we’re off!

Already booked in for a remap in late August then after that, it’s save to spend time.

New rubber (on Jap budgets currently), powder coat wheels, roof and skirt vortex’s, gauges, DAB double DIN with apple car play, white line arb kit, engine dress up, the list goes on 😉

Nice I lookfoward to seeing more as it progresses 🙂 ,,, when’s the eta ? Did you buy through a dealer , and did they source the car for you I want to import a car a specific car tho , one of the 2018 type ra .  but wouldn’t know where to start lol 

1 hour ago, kershaw-330s said:

Nice I lookfoward to seeing more as it progresses 🙂 ,,, when’s the eta ? Did you buy through a dealer , and did they source the car for you I want to import a car a specific car tho , one of the 2018 type ra .  but wouldn’t know where to start lol 

ETA is 19 July so should be collecting 3-4 working days after that.

I went through a chap called Ryan at Club Japan Imports. He is excellent and very knowledgable. If you message him through his Facebook page he responds very quickly normally. If you have specific requirements he will look for you and give you some options.

• Like 2

4 new mitchlen pilot sport 4 tyres fitter earlier in the week. And today fitted the Perrin radiator shroud and belt cover. Induction kit to be powder coated then also fitted (perrin cai) 

DSC_1235.JPG

• Like 1

Got home early today and im taking the v1sti to a local retro meet tomorrow evening,  so seeing as there was a bit of cloud cover i thought it would be rude not to wash n wax the scoobs 

Been enjoying the refinement of the bug sti whilst running it in lately 😎

So haven't driven the v1 for a week or so but soon as i hopped back into the v1sti,  i remembered why she's a  keeper . 

Proppa drivers car and she's a bit of a animal in comparison 😊

20180724_154129.jpg

20180724_154920.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/14/2018 at 8:14 AM, david1972 said:

Same here...Tapatalk has killed my post count. It needs sorting please admins

I've completely given up with tapatalk lately , as it was asking for too much info and buggy as fook . Which is a shame as it was a handy app for notifications and instant p.m's .

I've just been logging in to s.o.c direct on my phone instead for a couple of months now 

Thanks Geoff. Can’t wait to get it back home now once it’s been prepped and MOT’d to give it a good clean and thorough inspection.

On 7/29/2018 at 12:11 AM, shms said:

how are you liking the michelins ? thinking of going the same route when my toyos need swapping.

Great grip in the snow over winter, in the wet and dry I can't tell any difference from my Dunlop Sport Maxx XL's. 

Possibly a little softer ride, but that could be the effect of going up a size in tyres. Fills the wheel arch nicely now. 😁

Wearing pretty good too. 👍

• Thanks 1