What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Thanks guys I’m over the moon with it. Clean mot after the work done and all parked up now until the dvla get their finger out.

No list of mods or obvious stuff done to it that have come to light yet, other than the usual big jap can on it. Apart from the huge rear view mirror, drift styleeee haha

467C0CB4-8916-4D9C-8DE6-7CDAE8DEAC1F.jpeg

• Like 2

I did mate, yes. The standard features you get with these such as the plusher interior, engine strut and spec C intercooler all helped to seal the deal in my mind. The fact that I found one with a genuine sti spoiler was great too, as they came with the duck-tail one from the factory, so little wins all the way 🙂

Yes, that was the small boot lip spoiler they came with originally - love the big wing personally haha

Oh yeah - its got a huge rear view mirror too which i wasn't sue of when first saw it but gives amazing visibility when driving

12 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Yes, that was the small boot lip spoiler they came with originally - love the big wing personally haha

Oh yeah - its got a huge rear view mirror too which i wasn't sue of when first saw it but gives amazing visibility when driving

got a pic of it?

• 2 weeks later...

took the OB in for airbag recall + intermediate service and aircon regas...

all good. (although apparently there was 40% too MUCH gas in the system and only 10% of the oil needed for compressor...)

so must have been like that since i bought it last august..🙄

Had my hatch mapped last week by Andrew Carr, top guy now pulls like a train. Also had the rear diff inserts as they have been recommended on here. They have made the world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jesse James said:

Had my hatch mapped last week by Andrew Carr, top guy now pulls like a train. Also had the rear diff inserts as they have been recommended on here. They have made the world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Did you get a power figure before and after? 

Ok it was technically last week, but slipped another engine oil change in, carefully avoiding the almost fire hose speed hot oil comes out of a Foz sump.

Won't be a problem any more as a Fumoto http://www.quickvalve.co.uk/   quick oil drain valve is now in place instead of the normal drain plug, so hot oil splashes on me and the driveway are a thing of the past.

However not recommended for my Landcruiser sump, so not to worry i still get my twice yearly hot oil bath, only with much filthier oil, can't win them all.