What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Did you get a power figure before and after? 
No mate, was a road map but after he took it out the first time he came in and said the fuel pump was going at the top end. With his experience he reckons it is at around 330 hp. Coupled with my fuel pump I would of gained 100 hp.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Well I’m a bit bias on the bronze but I do think it’s the best on a silver wagon.   4 pots are a great addition, find them local?

Agreed. I got them off a guy on face book £100 delivered with discs and pads all nearly new and the calipers had new seals in them.  They needed a good clean and a paint 

IMG_1584.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

On 9/19/2018 at 4:42 PM, JamesJDMwagon said:

Haven't been on here in a while. Been preoccupied but still doing bits to the old wagon. Finished putting a front lip on today. And the wheels went on last week painted a dark bronze.

IMG_1600.JPG

Nice to see you've still got the waggon and been busy james , looking good chap 👍

• Thanks 1

So the other day I had an impulse buy on the eBay, think a lot of us have experienced that 😅

Long story short I over boosted in 5th flat out and suspect I may have lifted a head and pressurised the cooling system it's very mild. So I cut the stat out and have been collecting parts for a head rebuild. 

How ever I found a running engine on eBay from a v1 auto with 70k ish miles. It was too cheep to ignore even for parts, so the plan is to drop it in and do a proper rebuild on mine when I take it out. 

I got it for £150 the starting bid. Didn't appear to be listed well and it was a young mans and it was getting in the way so it was sold via what I believe to be his parents eBay. It came with the engine stand, 5lts mobile 1, both manifolds, pas pump, altinator, new ngk plat 7s and a new upppipe.  

IMG_1605.PNG

• Like 2