What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

21 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Geoff are you doing santa pod again mate. I see early birds started thats all. emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good point! I think it's best someone else takes the reins.  I'm not 100% I'll even have the car at that point although would probably still go as public. 

Good point! I think it's best someone else takes the reins.  I'm not 100% I'll even have the car at that point although would probably still go as public. 
Ok mate see what i can do. [emoji16]

2 hours ago, GeoffLeggy said:

😂 They went a while back, had 75% of the car resprayed and brand new stock suspension all round to bring it back to a more sensible wagon  

PS good to see you back Sam. 

Nicely done. Thanks, hopefully catch up at one of the shows again! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I'd sooner sell it to someone who will look after it , so get saving bud [emoji4]
I would love it!

I'll try my best works slow at the minute my Mrs is on the sick dine her back in before Christmas. [emoji53]

4 hours ago, GeoffLeggy said:

It's still in the garage!  Sodding brake hose was worn and because it's got the brembos they are struggling with the replacement hose for it.   Fingers crossed be out on Monday.  

Is it the hardline to caliper hose your having trouble with ?

When I first fitted the brembos to the v1sti they had ksport braided lines ,they were too long and rubbed on the bodywork. 

So I spoke to Alyn at a.s performance and he supplied a set of Goodrich phantom lines that fit a treat for my Brembo conversion  😉

21 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

Is it the hardline to caliper hose your having trouble with ?

When I first fitted the brembos to the v1sti they had ksport braided lines ,they were too long and rubbed on the bodywork. 

So I spoke to Alyn at a.s performance and he supplied a set of Goodrich phantom lines that fit a treat for my brembo conversion  😉

I haven't seen it in person tbh so not sure.  It's a long hose that's all I know.  The one coming Monday looks exactly same so hope it fits. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Never done them on a 2.5 but I normally do them myself but i have paid before just to not have the hassle and save my tools being thrown across the garden. emoji23.png

Fully relate to that 😂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Why didn't the spark plugs cone out mate? Nice tmic btw

Have you tried undoing the engine mounts and jacking the engine up a little bit? It should give you better clearance between the engine and chassis leg. 

Also taping your socket to your extension can save a lot of swearing and shouting.