UK v5 Wagon

quit

• 5 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not been using it a lot the last few months  just been collating parts and getting some bits sorted 

well December 27th did my first times sprint event and loved it so whole plan for car changed and it is now designated track and barrel sprint ready ! 

Will still be road legal , so I changed the ecu and turbo again ... This will change again in the near future hopefully 

got a floor brace being made , I got some cusco wing braces and a hks anti lift kit so it doesn't budge now when coming off the line which is ideal for barrel sprints 

just getting some more bits sorted to try keep it practical too for taking family to car shows etc and I am hopefully having a new l200 so I can tow the scoob if I need

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

wow i not updated this in yonks, i kinda been busy with work since last update and car just sat on the drive sorn'd after debating selling or breaking 

BUT 

its been a mission but i finally decided on bodywork and what to do, as its track i dont want to respray or Shell out £1k on a wrap to ruin it , the car is a slag end of the day and needs to be treated like such

So few new updates in the coming weeks inc.

25mm abw arch kit

graphics 

more power / more usable power 

new bonnet 

new suspension

• 11 months later...

Lives in Peterborough that's about it, however he sold it and it looks like it changed hands at least twice since he sold it bit before you bought it if that's makes sense,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk