UK v5 Wagon

quit

Front ends coming along nicely matt :-)

I'll have a classic sports cat up for sale in the new year (as I'm going de cat ) if any use to you ;-)

Did you get the cones that go over the bottom balljoints with the ally arms ?

If not you'll need some to stop the steel balljoints wearing through the ally arms and I think the front drop links are possibly different for ally arms .as I thought there was a different part number/ option for ally arms when I bought my front drop links ;-)

Front ends coming along nicely matt :-)

I'll have a classic sports cat up for sale in the new year (as I'm going de cat ) if any use to you ;-)

Did you get the cones that go over the bottom balljoints with the ally arms ?

If not you'll need some to stop the steel balljoints wearing through the ally arms and I think the front drop links are possibly different for ally arms .as I thought there was a different part number/ option for ally arms when I bought my front drop links ;-)

Yeah let me know dude as that might be a good alternative , my white one was silly loud and mrs didn't like me having my little boy in there so that might be a good compromise

I wanted ported headers too!!

Got the cones but I left them in the pub last night they ar off a v5 Sti I think