Project Ver5 Impreza

gary88ross

V1 v2 (phase 1) and v3/ v4 (phase1.5) heads inlets are the same patern so any v1 to v4 inlet will fit any v1 to v4 heads.

I have v1 (phase 1) heads bolted to my v3 inlet .

you just have to use the correct version inlet , injectors, auxiliaries to match the phase of the car/loom .

v6/v6 (phase 2 ) head/ inlet patern is different to v1 to v4 so won't fit but , you can still use the injectors with "phase adapters"

Spoke to boy today it's a phase2 sti engine it's ver 3 block ver5 heads and inlet he has 3 sti engines in bits a ver3,ver4 and a ver5 that's were the confusing in parts but says I will have parts to complete a sti so happy enough with that might be mixed with v3 and v5

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

post-1928-139646546883_thumb.jpgstarted building inlet back up nearly done got intake hose that goes underneath to put back on after a silicone one if there's any for sale it looks a lot better quite pleased the way it's turned out doin it myself

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Putting my scoob back to facelift like it supposed to be got some crystal headlights and facelift grill can't wait to get them on will look well smart also got a bonnet to swap with mine here's a picpost-1928-139889246829_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Been round for few hours today had to swap ignition barrel from another rack to my one for a key for it thought I would get away with whole rack straight swap but they were diffrent didn't fit, that anti theft bolts on ignition barrel are a pain to get off got there with punch and a hammer just got wheel and trim to go back on post-1928-139964358095_thumb.jpg

• Like 1