WRX rear suspension (Blob or Hawk Preferred)

Gaulson

As the title states I'm after some rear suspension, I have the fronts already and they are from a Blow or Hawk. They have a cup for the spring so if it breaks it doesn't drop down into the tyre. Which happened on the original suspension!

if you had asked last week I had a rear pair to give away, I chucked them in the skip on Sunday :(

one had just started clunking (easy fix with the grease nipple mod) and the other was fine, but I replaced the pair

Well that's unfortunate, thanks anyway Dave :) .

I'm going to sound like a right amature now but what do the numbers mean Tom? My first guess is height...

Hi Gaulson,

No it doesn't sound amateur at all it's to do with the wheels PCD if you have a wheel PCD of 5x100 then the 5x114 will not fit and vice versa :)

Sorry i'm really bad at explaining things :(

This site should help just a quick read :)

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/what-is-the-PCD/

Tom

Really? Thank you, if you would like me to pay for postage it would be the least I could do :D

No need mate i can send it through work costs nothing ;) We look after our own round here :D

• Like 3

No keeps dirtying my lap times up. I will be in the lead but because it's behind me on the last sector as I come into to do the last lap it already gives me a dirty lap even on a new lap ;)

• Like 1

No keeps dirtying my lap times up. I will be in the lead but because it's behind me on the last sector as I come into to do the last lap it already gives me a dirty lap even on a new lap ;)

Haha sorry that;s just how i roll lol

• Like 1