The YouTube thread... All things YouTube

bitman

Themainmeal guy I love this bloke makes me laugh  :lol: Best one I though was his REM cover 

Another one of my fav random things was this one need to watch it until 50 seconds before it gets good 

• 2 weeks later...

as some of you might know i'm also involved with Mission for Vision, a charity to give African people glasses / specs so they can see & read. with the owner Ian we are constructing a cheap and easy to use lens cutting machine running on Battery power as there are no suitable commercial products on the market or very expensive and to complicated to maintain by locals. we are working on this for about two years now

here is our video of the machine running for the first time after i wired all the electrics :)

the lens cutting part isn't yet in place with this testrun also the clutch between the motor and the cutting wheel isn't in place due in back order hence the cutting wheel isn't spinning yet.

if interested there is the YouTube channel from Mission for Vision; https://www.youtube.com/user/iansquire1

• Like 1