SOC Premium Membership now available.

Steve

Premium Membership Now Available

Club members can now upgrade their forum account and get the benefits of premium member and also save money using the ever growing discount providers that comes with the membership.

So what comes with premium membership

• Forum Upgrades such as larger PM inbox, large upload limits etc.
  • Huge reduction in adverts being displayed on the club
  • Massive savings of automotive, travel, entertainment and more...
  • Membership pack, including stickers 
  • SOC Halfords DIscount card where you get savings of 15%
  • and more!!

All this for an equivalent of £1.32 a month in a yearly subscription cost of £15.95 a year! 

Note: Halfords cards are limited so get one while they are available.

• Like 3

worked fine for me.

One thing the renewal is set up for Auto renewal annually is there any whay to change this? After all situations change and people move on.

I'm not sure mate, Steve will have to look at it. But if that was ever the case be best off canceling it from going out in the mean time :( 

awesome guys... thanks for the support

stanton because you are a moderator the group doesnt change because that would take your mod status away. I will get a better badge for you guys shortly.

worked fine for me.

One thing the renewal is set up for Auto renewal annually is there any whay to change this? After all situations change and people move on.

Hi mate

Log in to paypal and cancel the subscription.. your 1 year will still continue just wont renew.

Will be a push I think if we can get it in time but I was going to speak with Steve tomorrow about the flag again, not sure if a designs been sorted yet for it it went a bit quiet with getting this sorted and I've been speaking with companies to offer discounts group buys and any other promotion. So now thats pretty much done I can get back to that :D  

But if not Boot's has the banner and we have the License plate covers. And hopefully be getting over used next year when we can get to all the events :D fingers crossed ;) 

You should feel very privileged. This is the first time I've ever given money to a forum ;) .

Just had a quick look at the discounts after signing up, got some great stuff there! May have to get some brake lines soon now... ;)

• Like 2