My Outback 3.0r Auto Test Drive

david1972

As majik says 350 is a good price, it you wanted to go the whole hog you could have the down pipe made with a sports cat in stainless but it will prob add another 300 onto the the price.

One thing to consider is how loud it may be, if the centre sections are resonated at the mo, and if they will be deleted or not whith the stainless system.

Did you hear mine at nbo ? Mine has twin resonators in the centre as I didn't want it loud like nicks cos of the baby.

And mine just whispers, from inside you don`t hear it at all although ive been told it sounds very nice from the outside ive yet to hear it.

The H6s have 2 downpipes, one from each bank of 3 cylinders which run into one where they meet the cat. 

And mine just whispers, from inside you don`t hear it at all although ive been told it sounds very nice from the outside ive yet to hear it.

The H6s have 2 downpipes, one from each bank of 3 cylinders which run into one where they meet the cat. 

You'll have to get your lass to feather the throttle on the drive mate  ;)

As majik says 350 is a good price, it you wanted to go the whole hog you could have the down pipe made with a sports cat in stainless but it will prob add another 300 onto the the price.

One thing to consider is how loud it may be, if the centre sections are resonated at the mo, and if they will be deleted or not whith the stainless system.

Did you hear mine at nbo ? Mine has twin resonators in the centre as I didn't want it loud like nicks cos of the baby.

I liked the sound of yours mate....a nice subtle, but definite Subaru burble.....I'm assuming I can get that, even without a turbo?

Not sure mate id guess not as the headders prob be equal, still you'll have that flat six roar like a porsche

Yeah mate, yeah :D  :D  :D ......that's where I'd heard that type of note before......its mint, I tell thee  :o

Was about to say still waiting for money to clear [emoji20]

But it's there [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji106][emoji593][emoji594][emoji100]

Collection arranged for 1100 tomorrow.....just the 21 hours to go

Was about to say still waiting for money to clear [emoji20]

But it's there [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji106][emoji593][emoji594][emoji100]

Collection arranged for 1100 tomorrow.....just the 21 hours to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill  get up with you and cheer you off!  :P

• Like 1

Today I've had my original 15" alloys put back on the car (for £10 at local tyre spot - a bargain) and replaced my Bluetooth Stereo unit and mic with the JVC unit that was in the car when I bought it.

Only one major drama today - put the dog in the car to take him to the vets, started her up, engaged 1st gear and found I had no drive. Totally crapped myself, only to find I'd knocked the high/low ratio gearbox lever while I had the dash off changing the stereo's.....talk about heart in mouth moment!!

Sorted the insurance out too and fueled her up sufficiently for a spirited drive down to Blackburn  ;)

Off now to try and sleep, before tomorrow's road trip to collect my new steed :D  

I'm coming with SWMBO and she wants to get back pronto to our poorly dog, so probs best not this time [emoji20]

I'm sure we will have a 'northern' meet soon, so hope to catch you at such an event.

Thanks for the offer though...if by myself, I'd have jumped at the chance mate.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

No pressure....just wanted a look[emoji5]

Sent from my Superior Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

Haha you could always just casually turn up at the dealer....they open at 1030 and I'm not due there til 11. Should have my baby parked up waiting for me [emoji6]

Can pm you details if you just want a gander haha

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk