My Outback....first pictures

david1972

I used the next generation car shampoo to start with, then followed that by using the megs ultimate compound to remove blemishes, then the megs clay kit. After that, used autoglym super resin polish and finished off with dodo juice purple haze wax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here`s a tip for anyone wanting to remove the yellow from headlight covers......Megs Ultimate will remove it inseconds......I just did my sons T reg Yaris, ive tried allsorts from toothpaste to Jif (Cif) and this stuff is the BLX!

Now Dave........you`ve had almost a month, hows the car?  ;)

Here`s a tip for anyone wanting to remove the yellow from headlight covers......Megs Ultimate will remove it inseconds......I just did my sons T reg Yaris, ive tried allsorts from toothpaste to Jif (Cif) and this stuff is the BLX!

Now Dave........you`ve had almost a month, hows the car?  ;)

It's a mental machine mate - luxury, effortless cruiser one minute, insanely powerful beastly-racer the next.

Absolutely, totally, love love love it!!  :D  :D  :D

Think that about sums it up  :P

Ditto!....... :lol: ......I can honestly say you just don`t get fed up of driving them and any excuse will do, and that dosen`t wear off.

The wifes Mini is so much cheaper to run but the OB is the one I use all the time.

When I get back on an even keel health-wise i`m going to get a re-map to give it just that bit more and slightly better MPG.

;)

Hope that's soon for you mate (health-wise)......you'll have to share the juicy details of the remap, if and when it happens  ;)

When pennies allow (and my current exhaust dies) I'm planning on a full stainless system to help the flow-through too  :D

If you just push it across and leave it its still in auto but the sport mode is engaged, you can either shift manually or just leave it in auto.

Cool  :ph34r:

And that makes it even more responsive?

where do I now 'need to go urgently' tonight I wonder  :D  :D

Meeting in Newcastle later this morning....time to give the sport setting a workout [emoji6]

Oh oh oh, that sport mode is a bit naughty now, isn't it...... :D

It was great.....I had this taxi behind me (vw passat I think) and I was tootling along at 30 approaching where the limit changes to 50. Just before it changes there's a traffic island, so unless you are totally reckless, you have to wait until the limit change to pass. He was showing all the obvious signs of intent to pull out, so I thought here we go, this will be a canny test. Flicked it across, hit the 50 sign, then gave the loud pedal a press. He had dropped back a few metres to give himself a slight run and must have just put his foot down before me. My power kicked in, he was left floundering and had to pull back in, then stayed about 50 yards behind me for the next few miles......THE PERFECT RESULT  :D

This is THE satisfying feeling I've been longing for since I joined the ranks back in January......feeling so fulfilled right now  :wub:

Did you get the user manual and booklet for the cat 1 alarm?

Sent from my Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

I've got the booklet, but no code sticker  :(

I'll have to have a look in the car later to see if either of the owners have stuck it inside the car anywhere