A drive into THE PEAK DISTRICT and meet up with other subaru clubs

This event takes place in 
The Peak District. 13TH SEPTEMBER 

please open the PDF all the details are there, 

if anyone interested please get in touch. either me or via FACEBOOK.  

so far meet up locations for convoy to peaks meet..

1) Tesco carpark, Ricoh Arena Phoenix Way Coventry West Midlands CV6 6GE. meet 6:45 leave 7:00
2) Mc Donalds, StarCity ,100 Watson Rd, Birmingham, B7 5SA meet 7:15 leave 7:30
3) Hilton Park Services, Essington, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV11 2AT meet 8:00 leave 8:15
4) keele services Newcastle Under Lyme ST5 5HG. meet 9:00 leaving at 9:15
5) moto lymm services oliffe Lane, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0SP. meet 9:45 leaving 10:00.

all times are as near as they can be 

SPUK Peaks Meet - Spetember.pdf

• Like 1

Anyone fancy a mini convoy there? I've got to drive over the snake to get to the starting point so if anyone wants to join me feel free :). I probably won't be going slow though so bear that in mind if you do ;).

• 3 weeks later...

What time do you want to meet then Ash and whereabouts? I'm near Rivelin valley so close to the snake anyway :).

I'll let you go in front now too since you've had your map done and now faster than mine. Plus I'm still bedding in my brakes and got a knackered left hand so not going to be able to push as much as normal.

there seems to be a few heading up from Birmingham in convoy and meeting at agreed stopping points on the way, some down from Leeds,three from the Manchester area  that i know off so far meet up locations for convoy to peaks meet..

1) Tesco carpark, Ricoh Arena Phoenix Way Coventry West Midlands CV6 6GE. meet 6:45 leave 7:00
2) Mc Donalds, StarCity ,100 Watson Rd, Birmingham, B7 5SA meet 7:15 leave 7:30
3) Hilton Park Services, Essington, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV11 2AT meet 8:00 leave 8:15
4) keele services Newcastle Under Lyme ST5 5HG. meet 9:00 leaving at 9:15
5) moto lymm services oliffe Lane, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0SP. meet 9:45 leaving 10:00.

all times are as near as they can be 

This was ace!!!

26 Scoobs at my last count. Was amazing seeing a line of us stretching as far as I could see and the look on peoples faces as we burbled by was brill. Saw a few get their cameras out too :) Loads of great pics were taken by the people there and some rubbish ones also taken by me ;)

Ill post mine and copy the others in when I get chance. Was good meeting you Cusco.

• Like 1

This was ace!!!

26 Scoobs at my last count. Was amazing seeing a line of us stretching as far as I could see and the look on peoples faces as we burbled by was brill. Saw a few get their cameras out too :) Loads of great pics were taken by the people there and some rubbish ones also taken by me ;)

Ill post mine and copy the others in when I get chance. Was good meeting you Cusco.

cheers mate, sorry i couldn't chat more but i was 'snapping photos  and go-pro all day'  got some footage of scooby boot lids via  GO-PRO but its funny to watch it again and not be driving it.  i'll be posting photos and film later. if anyone wants to see. its good to see Subaru clubs all coming together under one banner for the day.post-1114-0-90476500-1410776325_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Don't worry about it mate. Yea id like to see your pics and vid please pal. Loving that one you've posted too. :)

Ive put mine up for anyone that wants to see - I posted them on the SPUK group too but didn't show up in my feed so re-posted them.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.foulstone.18/media_set?set=a.360502980766104.1073741827.100004192154481&type=1

• Like 2