The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming!

I don't think F5 should be dropped, but I reckon people would prefer a mix. I can see subaru club meets on line. I'm waiting for the day they merge forza and horizon. Imagine driving from southern Italy to monza or to the airport where you go and do a more distant race in forza before returning back to the open world, surely that's not too far off now?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Might it be a little black box and a disc or two? So much for talking yourself out of it for a bit, didn't even make 12 hours. When you get on forza 5 take a look for me I've got plenty of painted cars you can pretty yours up with. And you'll be ready for the horizon demo on Tuesday [emoji3]

Haha I did say I was going to buy it after the meet if I didn't convince myself not too. I must have walked in and out of that store about 3 times and spent 30 mins just looking at it umming and arrrring, must have looked a right freak lol. Just decided !Removed! it though, really want Horizon 2 and desperately wanted Forza 5 since completing 4 :). Picked it up with Titanfall too which I love the look of.

Came in a package with Destiny, CoD Ghosts and Halo MC edition. I've already sold Destiny for £40 since I think it looks boring as hell, will sell CoD for about £20 in a week when I've completed it and will sell the Halo collection when it's released as I've already played all those and thought the first 3 were !Removed! anyway so will make more money back there too :). Ended up being a lot cheaper than if I just bought the console and Forza doing it this way.

Still not played Forza 5 though :(. !Removed! installs and 15gb update!

• Like 1

Nice yeah I know what you mean I've not played for a while and had about 6 gig update to download :-( titanfalls ive now sold was fun but didn't keep me coming back for long. Ive avoided destiny with horizon 2 now on the horizon. Only 2 days for the demo. I feel like a kid I cant wait lol

I know, this the first game I've had real anticipation for since about tombraider 3, I looked forward to forza 4 ABS the last tombraider but never like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Mick, I know what you mean about cutting the cost my last xbox 360 I bought for £199 it was a halo limited edition (and I don't even like Halo), I sold the halo game for £20 and the limited DLC (flaming helmet, seriously that was the DLC, apparently you could run around in halo online with your head on fire) that was only available with the limited console. I sold that on fleabay for £75! Fortunately my console broke so they replaced it and I got another flaming helmet DLC, this time £85. So the console actually only cost me £20 in the end plus a few eBay charges.

Well I've been asked to work tonight so that will give me tomorrow off. Ace! :)

Also, on a side note I was finally able to play Forza 5 last night. It's awesome!

I still love playing it now I've lost the wow look at how amazing the graphics are now. But still looks easy on the eye. 

Well I'm going to look at ways we can combine the two games for the winter S.O.C Forza events when the demo gets uploaded ;) 

I have some ideas but will have to see what features/game modes can be used with Horizon on how it works. 

I'm just waiting for the demo to hit now so I can start to download it with my crap connection :( 

I'm going to be keeping an eye on the xbox website and start the download from there. This game does look like it's going to be a very social game for us. So people like me can go to car meets even though I'm miles away ;).

The demo will most likely release at 12pm for us seeing as it's going off american time :(