The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming!

I reckon we can mix it up nicely between the two games, I'm well up for car meets because trading car liveries is how I make my money so going to a meet and people but my paints. I reckon 12pm is likely time for availability. Gambit should have his 12GB download done by middle of next week based on his broadband

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm lucky we have fibre optic broadband here but it'll still take 15-20 mins to download

Love minecraft, I like creative mode, building dams and odd crap like that, on the 360 I even did done YouTube vids which are still up if you want a look. Just search for dogconker

All i've done on it so far is play in peaceful mode just digging... made a tunnel until I hit lava-fall. Dug around it so it's like I have my own lava-fountain :). There is no point to the game but oddly very relaxing.

20 mins?? Oh the humanity! lol. Will take hours on mine :P

Try just the first night of a new game on normal level survival. My first night I ended up in a mud box just big enough to fit me in until the sun came up again [emoji30]

Actually the box wasn't made of mud, it was made of dirt, but with the two words "box" and "dirt" I didn't think it was right To type that I spent the night hiding in that!

• Like 1