The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming!

Best DL I can get now is about 5meg :( used to get about 7 but for some reason good old BT keeps bouncing me around the UK hence why my IP changes and it buggers my ping up so thats why Online gaming can be a no sometimes :( 

Just had a quick go got annoyed and turned it off lol. One thing that will annoy me is the view I use in the stupid fields you can't see ****. I'm on the fence at the minute. I can see how amazing it is but will it do my head in with somethings to actually put me off. Will test it tomorrow more in depth. Just a shame its taken to long to download really for me to have a real go on it

Yeah, to be honest you'd be wanting a big off-roader for the crossing if fields, I had the bowler and it was pretty much ok in any view due to the extra height. There's some good racing in there that's for sure. The jet display team race is pretty good payer into the demo

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Will have a go a bit later on again. I'm sure it was more down to me not being in the mood last night than the game. I picked the Evo soon as you hit the fields that was it for me couldn't see nothing. Another worry for me is all point to point going to be through fields :unsure: 

So far I can see the people who use the outside view have the upper hand so far.  

The more I'm playing it the more I like it and want it demo's just not big enough :D Graphics are amazing weather is nice too only thing I can find to pick on is the spray looks more like smoke but that is being picky other than that it feels nice from the cars I've driven still have a problem driving through the fields but might just need to learn to drive blind  :wacko: all in all must have for anyone who likes car games :D 

Turn 10 and Microsoft announced today that the exciting world is being brought to life, and from September 15 – 18, 8 teams representing some of the biggest racing countries in the world will traverse the roads inspired by the game in Italy, France and Spain, behind the wheel of some of the world’s most exclusive supercars, including the Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, 2014 McLaren 650S and the game’s hero supercar – the Lamborghini Huracán.

Each day, teams will go head-to-head in a series of daily Car Challenges inspired by Forza Horizon 2, including racing against a helicopter and taking on a high-intensity rally track. Fans are invited to join the competition at home and with each challenge, they can compete along with teams to earn currency called #FORZAFUEL. As they follow the challenges and acquire #FORZAFUEL, fans at home will get involved too, competing to earn extra fuel for their chosen team in daily Fan Challenges set by their team captains - key YouTube influencers from the gaming community.

8740cd16-ee5b-4600-9df4-e5eed7f12fac.png

At the end of the #FORZAFUEL road trip, the team with the most #FORZAFUEL will receive the best prizes – which include an Xbox One, a copy of Forza Horizon 2, a GoPro, a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and more. The more fuel teams earn, the more prizes available – the outcome is up to them!

The #FORZAFUEL route starts in Bologna, Italy, where contestants will meet their first challenge – “Get to the Choppa” – where teams will go head-to-head with a helicopter to earn #FORZAFUEL. Next they are onto Monaco, with its prestigious car heritage, where they will use live Twitch Live Stream to help complete their challenge. After two more epic, Forza Horizon 2 inspired supercar showdowns, the road trip culminates on the vibrant streets of Barcelona.

The beautiful scenery, idyllic roads and iconic locations promise a road trip to remember, and plenty of great action. Fans at home will also be tasked with a challenge set by their team captains to earn #FORZAFUEL for their team and the best entry will win an additional bonus prize.

What happens next? You’ll have to stay tuned for more.
8 incredible supercars. 8 teams of influencers. 1 epic road trip – fueled by you. The action starts at www.xbox.com/forzafuel.

As a sneak peek to the challenge, we’ve received a list of the challengers that will be competing on behalf of their country. Fans will have the opportunity to either follow the challenger they are the biggest fan of, or the one representing their country – the