The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming!

I've asked on Forza forums to see if I can get an answer and had no replies :(

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst22087_Forza-Fuel.aspx

I'm guessing I have more chance of finding the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 than getting an answer :(

Oh and the Malaysian flight MH370 is easy to solve it's actually the same plane that was shot down in Ukraine, the people on board were already dead and it's all a cover up. Scarily that is actually a real conspiracy theory that people actually believe!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Well looks like the fuel thing was a cluster !Removed! of things if you ask me heres the fairly blunt and some what arrogant reply that I expected to be fair

Bit late, innit?

The terms and conditions on the Fuel-size clearly state what you have to do from Sept 15 to Sept 18 daily. Also, by following a certain team on Twitter, they tend to release 1 tweet/video daily on what is expected from you.

Day 1: share a selfie/picture of the best car
Day 2: share pic/vid from certain things in FH2 demo
Day 3: share best soundtrack for driving
Day 4: like the best FH2 car

All assignments have/had a deadline and have been online & listed since Sept 15 around 4PM GMT.

Yeah what I thought :( And surely doing it through live would have been better to organize it through the demo than twitter or any other way for that matter. Oh well I'm guessing it was a bit of a flop then really :( 

I can be mate I think don't have any plans of yet..... I mean the missus has no plans for me would be a better way of putting it and I don't mean in a sexual manor. 

Just had a quick blast on it and did a quick youtube video just because I've not used my capture card for ages mainly lol.

Oh the pain of getting those few extra seconds, I know it well from me and a mate doing the nordschliefe in the transit I managed to get up to 80th in the world at one point by knocking 13 seconds off what I thought was my best time, just goes to show

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk