Steering Wheel Shake

Bantams Outback

Gents

Thanks for the welcome & the advice.

I haven't a clue which way i'm gonna jump in the coming weeks!

I had developed an unhealthy fetish for the camellia red coloured 3.6R for sale at Colin Appleyards, Ashton, Manchester (just a spit & a !Removed! from me that one)

Also like the green coloured 2.5 for sale at Martin Pye, Ribble Valley. A well cared for bus.

Both on Auto Trader but I can;t put a link on because I'm dyselxic with my hands.

The fly in the ointment is neither look as sporty as the older model, but they are bigger & will eat all my carp tackle.

I'll keep you up-dated as the indecision develops :blink:

Those 2 both look lovely....nice colours too IMO.

If you decide you want the new shape, it'd have to be a 3.6 model for me [emoji41]without doubt

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I`m watching one at £54.00....still a hell of a lot though for what it is. 

If it's the legacy one being sold by wurx_bits, I emailed them last week to ask if it was suitable for the outback and was told no - the rear bumpers are different depths, so it won't fit or sit right

David

Out of the two the 3.6R is the one I'm gonna have a look at first, unless it's sold.

The interior is nice apart from the fake wood dash trim & door card trim. Is this replaceable, 

I have visions of me trying to prise it off and it ending up in eleventeen pieces in the footwell  :wacko:

I'm also gonna have the the back end and tailgate glass tinted, in an effort to stop pond life seeing & then stealing my carp tackle  :angry:.

Anyone know if it's possible to get a 'spacer saver' for the newer model. I believe it comes with the useless tyre repair kit.

Surely there's a demand for after market ones?

I too would like tints from the rear seats back (another thing on my long list  :lol: )

I'd have thought it would be worth a call to your local dealer about a space-saver, or failing that, a search of fleabay. With regards to the wood trim, I'm not sure if there are any other colour options offered with the new model. Mine has a lovely grey-effect trim which I love, but not sure if that was offered with the new model.

Anybody else know from experience?

David

Out of the two the 3.6R is the one I'm gonna have a look at first, unless it's sold.

The interior is nice apart from the fake wood dash trim & door card trim. Is this replaceable,

I have visions of me trying to prise it off and it ending up in eleventeen pieces in the footwell :wacko:

I'm also gonna have the the back end and tailgate glass tinted, in an effort to stop pond life seeing & then stealing my carp tackle :angry:.

Anyone know if it's possible to get a 'spacer saver' for the newer model. I believe it comes with the useless tyre repair kit.

Surely there's a demand for after market ones?

Do let us know how it goes if / when you go and look at the car. And I'll share this tip that Majik gave me which sealed the deal for me. Make sure you test drive it on A, B and dual carriageways and make sure you get the chance to floor it.....you won't be able to hide your smile from the salesman (or the family forever after) [emoji106][emoji6][emoji41]

Dave....can you get a pic of your new flaps?

Sent from my Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

Here you go mate...hope you can see what you want to see from these...

post-1739-140949219089_thumb.jpg

post-1739-140949220429_thumb.jpg

post-1739-140949221794_thumb.jpg

post-1739-140949223307_thumb.jpg

post-1739-140949224533_thumb.jpg

post-1739-1409492266_thumb.jpg

post-1739-140949227864_thumb.jpg

post-1739-140949229251_thumb.jpg

post-1739-140949230778_thumb.jpg

yes mate, here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321483918005?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

only ended up about £10 cheaper than from your local dealer (after vat and royal mail handling fee, the robbing basts), so if you can knock the dealer down you're better off getting from here for convenience