email BS

bitman

Just send him lots of pictures of raccoons, that will really confuse him. I did that once to someone, just kept sending them, they asked why I kept sending them raccoon pictures, I said don't you like raccoons, they said yes but why do you keep sending me them. I sent them some more and said, because you said you like them. They were very confused [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah I watched a discovery show on these and many other things. One thing I want a good picture of is the Barn Owl that lives here I've watched that flying around even watched it get attacked by the sparrowhawk for a mouse it had caught. I just don't own any high powered photo equipment. Cant get close enough with anything I have either. 

Yeah I watched a discovery show on these and many other things. One thing I want a good picture of is the Barn Owl that lives here I've watched that flying around even watched it get attacked by the sparrowhawk for a mouse it had caught. I just don't own any high powered photo equipment. Cant get close enough with anything I have either.

Right, I'm coming to yours as I've got a decent canon and a 400mm pro lens, you've got a barn owl. Nuff said.

Here's what I can do, recently had a photo on the BBCEarth website, they asked if they could have use of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/colin_price_wildlife/

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1