Forza Horizon 2

I doubt it'll make a huge amount of difference in Horizon, it's not like F5 where half a second shaved makes a big difference as there'll be all sorts of argy bargy and corner cutting. There's a lot more luck in these races.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Well its alright on the roads get a bit roll happy off road [emoji23]

Well 9pm tonight for anyone interested in doing a league see how tonights test event goes I will bin the car tunes as people seem to want there own. So guess best thing to do is do a bunch for every class A and above.

I reckon on each night we have a feature race with just scoobs and another sort of RWYB where anything goes as it'll make for interesting replays.

Must try to get my Ferrari backflip up from last night, ferraris and off roading don't mix [emoji39]

That made a massive difference mine, I think it's wireless interference from other devices, mobiles, tablets etc. Everything is much more stable since wiring up the Xbone.

Minecraft is what I do to bring down my adrenalin after racing, otherwise I just lie in bed wide awake for ages

Will try get on later not sure how well it will work my sons got loads of his mates round tonight, but my daughters sleeping out so will have to see how my bandwidth goes. I have been looking at the Satellite broadband but seems a rip off for the amount of Gig I can download and has bad reports :(