Forza Horizon 2

Loved the last one I was late playing that one but I was hooked. And this one looks 100 times better. And I will be on more likely be bit later on but will pop on at some point. Not going to bother with any leagues interest is next to nothing will update the TG test tracks with times soon just stick with them fir now I think :-(

As you can maybe tell I didn't get on last night !Removed! son arranged some mates to come stop over for the night was meant to be 4 of them ended up being 5. They all brought tablets and everything else I gave up even surfing the net lol :D 

Lol, well I was shattered so about 10:30 i retreated to my bed. Struggling to get off Minecraft at the minute, Forza is taking 2nd place. I would try wiring xbox though it's very heavy on the wifi bandwidth, everything works better since changing it

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I have it wired now just I knew with how poor the internet was running to surf with about 9 things connected to it might be more I didn't count , I knew it would be pointless. I've also gone back to try complete Final fantasy VIII as I lost intrest in it a few years back lol when I got stuck on a boss.

Yeah think we have more than that on at anyone time 2 xboxes if both on Vita 3 mobiles 2 ipads a tablet 2 Pc's.... Ok I'm going to stop there  :D

It was Final Fantasy 7 on the playstation I like but struggled after the 8th one to get into them :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...