any kent meet

bazza

Sounds good to me mate, might be worth getting sign ups done now draw some interest. If you get 3 confirmed going I can get it on Fakebook, I'll also get it posted on the other forums UkLeggy/fozzie see if we can get plenty up for it :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have plans for that day. I'm game. I'm originally from Essex so not to up on good netting places around Kent at minute. Best I could do is Google stuff. If you got better local knowledge it would benefit us with you setting a place.

• Like 1

Cheers Gambit. I'm a bit novice to any setting up. Usually just turn up and have a laugh.

Thats what it's about mate. If people don't like it they don't have to come again :D But at the end of the day it's just to meet up talk about the cars have a drink if there is a place where you meet. I tried 100's of places, it bored me really did. Public liability insurance was the biggest thing thrown at me. But settled with a pub and have a new one to try this Tuesday 1st meet we had about 11 cars turn up but I've been and it's just been 2 of us. Well last one was just me lol but I didn't post about the meet as such :) 

Baz and SG , I have found a free house pub with a reasonable size car park and good food. I haven't said anything to the landlord but if its just three of us for now I dont think its necessary yet. A slow start with low profile might build the landlords confidence. What do you think ?

Ok I have a pub possibility, it's

The Wharf pub

Cotton lake

Galleon Blvd

Dartford

Kent

DA26qe

BAZ can you make sat 21st lunchtime? Scoobygoast is coming with us. It will be good to meet up and suss out the place before we create an event. Cheers buddy.

• Like 1

Ok pub at Hoo is a no go but I think I have a suitable one, its

The Wharf pub

cotton lake

galleon blvd

dartford

kent

DA26QE

Baz, can you make sat 21st lunchtime ? Scoobygoast is good for that day so it will be good to get together and suss the place out before we create an event. Cheers buddy.

• Like 3

Quick poke and a bump. I'm still good for this. I'm out and about in the morning but give me a shout when you want to meet up and we can get to the wharf. I've been down and had a look it's lovely place. It'll be really nice when the summers in full swing.