my foz

stants

Thanks chaps,

Rick, to be honest I've not looked due to cost and having a 1 year old, it's not been top of the list,

Avid was refering to the northern big one at lightwater valley takes place yearly.

With regards to the spoiler I beleive it's a factory fit option so I'd have a look on eBay or breakers yards. You can still get a spoiler from subaru for the 2002 -2007 foz so may even be an option contacting them .

Just about ready for japshow, you knownit's gonna pour down all the way there :-D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sailed through M.o.t just an advisory on droplink again ! Looking back thorough the mot history appears to come up every 2 years. So picked up some super pro droplinks from savage for a fair price, got fed up not doing owt so fitted pitch stop yesterday

20141122_112132_zpsa8ivroti.jpg

Still waiting for y pipe should be here start of next month, and im not allowd my turbo blanket till christmas

[emoji20] so theres a few more bits on the shopping list to come rear droplinks just trying to find an uprated arb for the rear too

Having to make some more up as out of stock, I'm after a kit and a I/c to recirc valve hose too. The guys at sfs have been on holiday so a bit of a delay. They reckon all being well the week after next. I wanted to do it all at once but got bored waiting.

Same with turbo blanket, sais In stock on website so I ordered one only to have an emal come back saying they are due in next week. Still it has to go under the tree any way. Did you have any issues with the pitch stop when you installed it ? Mines a couple mm shorter than the stock One so we had to ease the motor back before the lower bolt would slot home. No biggie though

• 3 weeks later...

Haha sorry mate, tend to go off on a tangent. Super pro front droplinks fitted on sat and Thursday the whitline rear links went on. Pitch stop done a couple weeks ago, Still waiting for scooby clinic to send out the turbo blanket, starting to **** me off a little to be fair chase it up every week only to be told they are arriving from the states any day soon. Should have just got my money back when they offered, y pipe won't be here till after Christmas, underseat sub finally stuck to the floor and managed to finish off the waxoil to the arches. Next things to tick off are gonna cost a fair bit, so this month it's time to pay for holiday then back to car parts [emoji16]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Blanket arrived on Tuesday fuel pump should be here sometime next week, still no arrival on time on y pipe [emoji35]

I'll get some pics up but the droplinks aren't the most exciting haha.

Managed to sort top hose leak but seem to have lost a little coolant, in expansion tank so will be looking into that