For sale forester 2.5 xte 09.

trebor

Hi every one looking to sell a 2009 forester after xmas, new company car on way cant run two cars, as much as I would like to, its a 2.5 xte ppp 256 bhp manual box smoke grey exterior and black leather interior with sat nav, mileage is 55k with full service history cambelt changed and tensioner any one interested please drop me a line on 07831 274054 picture to follow.

Hi Sandspider I am in the Coventry area, the fuel consumption isn't far of the standard 2.5xt, last time I checked it was 26 mpg as you know dependant on fuel type and your right foot 0-60 5.3 no problem when needed,car is run every day serviced last month new cambelt new disks and pads front and rear that time had arrived, non smoke interior driver seat cover so leather ok,no accident damage or repairs true mileage, condition good has odd stone chips but nothing that cant be sorted, now the bad bit £ 7850.00 regards Trebor.