Warranty Direct Survey

Gambit

Ok I've been asked via PM to pass this on to the forums. No I don't know the person. I have done a little bit of research on the company and it checks out. I have not looked at the survey so not 100% what its all about but I will link him this so if you want to ask anything he has a chance to reply ;)

Hi there,

Warranty Direct, who are trying to get opinions on car ownership from as many people as we possibly can. We’re doing this to compile the first ever survey which combines not just people’s opinions, but real reliability data from real cars.

Anybody who gives their opinion, either on the car they own now, their second car, or a car they’ve owned over the past 10 years, could win £1000 plus a free warranty for their car.

We’re not selling anything, just plugging a survey which hopefully forum members would be interested in so unless you have any objections we’d like to post on the relevant section asking people to visit the survey at www.warrantydirect.co.uk/wd360.

Hopefully this will be ok but if you have any issues, please let me know or contact me on Elliot@performancepr.co.uk or 0208 5413434.

Best regards
Elliot