Classic impreza uk turbo/green lantern

classic mica

This is my Subaru impreza UK turbo. Bought off my brother recently who had to move on to get a more spacious car.

51 plate registered 2001, so it's the last of the mill regarding the classic shape. 56k and completely standard.

A little car history, have owned a classic in the past and a blobeye sti when I used to have a traders policy around 4 years ago Also have had a few ATR's.

My most previous car was my 3rd Corolla T sport which I had for 3 years + so fancied a change and a bit more power.

Since owning the Subaru:

• Managed to source a used set of 16"gold speedlines with tyres (wanted to stay @ 16")
  • Installed Mintex discs all around and ADL pads
  • Awaiting HKS super dragger exhaust I won on eBay
  • Brother had installed the lip/splitter

Not really wanting to do too much more in all honesty, hoping to get a dumpvalve/not really fussed about brand at the moment but am wanting something with a bit of sound (suggestions welcome).

20150627_183940_zpsjaktdsww.jpg
20150905_133404_zpsclszbr5r.jpg
b4%20gold%20rims_zpsiubcmey2.jpg
20150829_092318_zpsoofwd8mx.jpg
20150902_130737_zpsr3zbavqk.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Recently, bought a JAPSPEED backbox off a member, very happy with the looks and sound. Also fitted an sti front grille badge. Recent polish with MER and quickwax using simoniz product. Passed m.o.t a couple of weeks back. Hopefully almost done with mods. Next ones maybe a dumpvalve once I figure out if it will do more good rather than bad. Also 50/50 about induction/air filters.

Heres a few snaps of most recent stuff. When the exhaust arrived I also polished with brasso before fitting as was easy enough whilst it was off.

20150909_172938_zpsulohxja1.jpg
japspeed_zpsx6ha3hnc.jpg
20151007_155736_zpseqvvz2aj.jpg
20151009_170636_zpsoitw7zur.jpg
  • Like 1