FOR SALE- 2003 Silver Blobeye WRX wagon (early signs of rod knock)

Dan2003wrx

Good overall condition with 118,000miles, MOT until 23rd May 2016, excellent service history.

Still drives very well but some knock can be herd at light throttle between 3000-4000rpm. I have bought another car so this will not be used at all.

Has professionally Tinted windows, Towbar, Daytime running lights, spare set of standard 17" alloys (no tyres), Custom 3" exhaust with two high flow cats in downpipe and Milltek backbox, Stainless steel and heat wrapped manifold with decat up-pipe.

Aluminium radiator and regularly renewed coolant, New clutch about 10,000miles ago along with blue silicone hoses (including intercooler), High flow 11mm oil pump, new rocker cover gaskets, Spark plugs and cambelt including all tensioners and waterpump done at same time as clutch.

New grooved brake discs and pads front/rear- also full brake fluid change done recently along with front lower wishbones(fully protected against corrosion inside and out). Whiteline 22mm adjustable rear anti-roll bar fitted very recently.

Last oil and filter change done less than 1500 miles ago using Fuchs titan 5w40 fully synthethic oil.

fuel filter was replaced at oil change previous to this.

I have a lot of the standard parts that will be included in the sale(exhaust manifold, standard hoses, Roof rails etc..)

I have two keys including spare remote Battery! loads of receipts for work done and service stamps.

I have receipts for parts i have done but having carried out the work myself no labour receipts, I have 20 years experience in the motor trade and do ALL work to the highest standard- this was a bit of a project car for me so attention to detail has been crucial.

I'm not sure of the value of this car with the pre-mentioned knock, but I would like about £2000 bearing in mind all the other goodies and the overall condition.

If interested contact Dan either on this forum or 07872 039166/ danbevan78@gmail.com

Many thanks

PICTURES CAN BE SENT VIA EMAIL AS THE FILES WON'T UPLOAD HERE DUE TO SIZE.